or Connect

Posts by Marcellionheart

Just want to repeat that Richard is going to be putting forth an MTO Trickers Balmoral boot with the following specifications: Beechnut Burnished Punch Toe Balmoral Boot (no suede uppers) Leather sole (he didn't specify single or double yet). 6038L last. That's basically: This colour: http://www.conrad-hasselbach-shop.de/bilder/produkte/gross/1474_1.jpg This Style http://www.styleforum.net/t/198359/offical-trickers-shoes-and-boots-thread/1700_100#post_5048944 This...
Okay, anyone interested in a model of Trickers balmoral boot should PM me directly with statements of interest and preferred design as Richard needs to get the order in fairly soon. This is not a group buy, but some measure of commitment would be required. Cheers, --Marcel
THe paris C and j store near Madeleine has a few models of balmorals in stock, fyi.
Trickers Eaton.
As I said, he was thinking of going for Espresso burnished captoe with the upper part suede chocolate. He just wanted me to post asking for suggestions and statements of interest.ETA: This would not be on the country lasts, but instead one of the City lasts. It started with a 6xxx--can't quite remember right now. Above is, indeed, a picture of a Trickers balmoral boot.
^^ Congrats on the cop. Btw, cross posted from the Trickers thread: So yesterday I was talking to Richard at the Shoe Healer and he was contemplating ordering a limited run of Trickers balmoral boots. He was thinking espresso burnished calf and chocolate suede. But before he ordered, he wanted to know if there was interest or suggestions.
So yesterday I was talking to Richard at the Shoe Healer and he was contemplating ordering a limited run of Trickers balmoral boots. He was thinking espresso burnished calf and chocolate suede. But before he ordered, he wanted to know if there was interest or suggestions. Please post below and I'll get back to him in a few days.
No these were from the flag ship uk store. I bought them yesterday and I believe they are almost sold out if not sold it already.
Yes, the is exactly what I was looks for. Heading to Vienna for Silvester though so we'll see w hat Austria has in store as well.
Tight around the instep (good for thin feted people like me) quite taperd but not too narrow. They're quite long as well. Nice fit in the heel despite my narrow heel.I can't compare to other lasts yet as this was my maiden pair of C&J. Narrower than the 325 I tried on.