or Connect

Posts by Marcellionheart

Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter geez guys, find a proxy somewhere in the states. For 25% of your purchase it's worth it. This or just wait for a while and stuff your suitcase full of stuff when you go on vacation.
I bought shirts there when I was a teenager like the dragon print ones. By teenager, I meant when I was 13. They looked terrible even then, but since I was 13, I didn't care. If you aren't 13, you shouldn't shop there.
I have noticed that in Vienna, probably over half the men wearing jackets/suits in this city have a pocket square. Strangely enough, they're bloody expensive in this city as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by rfranca Yep, that's what I wanted to know too... shoe looks good and price is nice So, Barker = Anniversary Loake = 1880 Alfred Sargent = Premier Grenson looks nice too (at pediwear) is it easy the spot the collection looking at the shoes? Yes, for the Loakes, the collection name is written inside the shoe.
They look like Bentons
Bow ties at your own wedding are always okay and are, of course, the only correct option with Black Tie.
For that price, you might try Charles Tyrwhitt at one of their endless sales. You can probably snag a suit for about £179. I also bought a suit from Burton before I knew anything about clothes and, it might just be me, but it is fairly decently cut and has lasted me quite some time. It was also pretty damn cheap. Not the best quality, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne If you order them, I recommend Herring Shoes. Will you get hit on duty if you order from Herrings? I'm looking at a pair of Church's on there and I'm wondering if it might be cheaper for me to get them now whilst I'm in Europe rather than order them from Canada later.
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat Burgundy loafers, in all likelihood. Depends a bit on the shade of grey. This is exactly what I wore with a navy blazer and grey suit trousers a week ago.
Vielen dank fritzl! I am looking for a cobbler rather than a cordwainer as they used to say, but wouldn't mind some suggestions either. If the budget allows, I may pick up a new pair of shoes but right now, I'm just looking for some maintenance for my existing shoes.