or Connect

Posts by Marcellionheart

Richard has said that we need a minimum of 4 peopoe for a fitting 5 shoe with such a specification and six for a fitting 6. Therice is more or less as quoted in the OP.
Are you in for fitting 5 or 6? There seems to be more interest in a fitting 6 shoe right now, but it's totally up to you.
The price for an MTO is usually the standard price plus £200. With the group buy, it is usually just the standard price. I've asked Richard for a more exact figure.
Summary so far: Black Scotch grain longwing shoe 4444 last? Natural barbour welt Red lining Commando/dainite sole? Interest: Fitting 5: Marcl Mchigan planner Fitting 6: Badeggcat Magdaddy Knucks Oven1969 Did I miss anyone? Any consensus on the last or sole?
Black Scotch grain/ black calf longwing shoe (scotch grain on vamp) 4444 last Natural barbour welt Red lining Black dainite sole Interest: Fitting 5: Marcl Mchigan planner Knucks Fitting 6: Badeggcat Magdaddy Oven1969 Remember we need to have six people for each fitting to go ahead.
I was looking for balmokrals at Christmas when I was inn Vienna. Now I'm in France for the summer and couldn't resist. Next time I'm going to Wien, I will ask for more recommendations as I really want an A- H boot sometime.
Summary so far: Black Scotch grain longwing shoe 4444 last? Natural barbour welt Red lining Commando/dainite sole? Interest: Fitting 5: Marcl Oven1969 Mchigan planner Knucks Fitting 6: Badeggcat Magdaddy Once there's at least six, I'll contact Richard and give youu guys the deets on how to pay him. For those of you in fitting 6, have you tried on the 4444 last? It is pretty large even by wide last standards.
New acquisition: C&J Snowdon
Some have proposed anther run of a Trickers longwing shoe. Any suggestions as to colour and style?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/241668/trickers-mto-forum-group-buy/500_100#post_5412373 This is the tread for Trickers MTO group bys. You'll get more results.