or Connect

Posts by Marcellionheart

I was thinking of a snuff suede galosh boot with dainite sole and natural welt. I'm not one for a three toned boot, though.
I second the Shoehealer. Richard is the best to work with
men's gaga is ballin' out of control! NAMOR: Unionmade seems to have those loden green indy's that you wanted, I think.
Alden of carmel will as well as moulded shoe. There was a thread on this a few days ago.
I think he just meant that if you guys were going to go for a comipel that he wouldn't be in for that. I'm almost certain you'd all have to agree on the specs before a group order could go through.
Some full size up and some half size up. The Indy boots are tighter around the heel and instep than the 4444 last and all around narrower. I would imagine the instep is about the same as the 4497 last. Basically, if you find Trickers lasts roomy, full size up, if they fit perfect, half size up.Also, man, I never get lucky with retricker. I never seen anything in my size that I want and stuff that is in my size is generally meh.
Any idea on how these boots fit at all?
Thanks to Namor and zippy for helping, but I ended up not copping anything. I do want to do a group order on a snuff suede boot in the New year, though, so hopefully that will get enough interest later.
Only someone with a huge foot would have a TTS 4444 last (or think that is their size since they only own shoes in that size). People who step on a Brannock or similar device in the UK size down for the 4444 last.
Just a note: those Tres Bien Indy's are on a Barrie last in an E fitting; I just e-mailed Tres Bien as to their ambiguous description of them. I was hoping to pick up their Snuff Suede indys but no luck