or Connect

Posts by cs09

Hmm, was quoted 3-4 months for certain styles as they are MTO, unsure if these are included in the promotion... will let you guys know when I hear back!
anyone know if there is a newer catalogue? http://issuu.com/edwardgreen/docs/eg_aw11#download
apparently they may be able to get other stock even w/ sale... don't hate me
Thinking about the oak asquith and/or the black chelsea... may also ask them if they can get the galway. If this happens, I'm going to ban myself from SF for the rest of the year....
I'm not sure if I love or hate you right now My wallet may go to the emergency room... should I or should I not pull the trigger, so confused!!!
fyi - ended up just returning. dont see it online but if you want to try your luck you can tell barneys it shipped from the santa monica co-op.
New!! John Lobb Newby Size: 10E US / 9E UK Color: Black Description: Polished leather plain toe five-eye balmoral on leather sole. Comes in original box w/ JL shoe bags and JL shoe trees ($120 retail). Originally retailed for $1670 Price includes shipping within Continental US, buyer covers paypal fees.
Was up in Napa for a few days and certainly did not expect to buy any spirits, but came across this brandy aged 16-18 yrs from a now converted distillery, last of its kind
Just picked up 2x Lag 21 and 1x Port Ellen 12th release to add to my bunker, drooling of the day of some special occasion that I'll actually open one of these bottles! Just can't justify drinking something that $$$ yet.
-FYI heads up, just returned a pair of Black Weymouth, handgrade line, size 9.5 US to Barney's (I purchased @ first sale price of ~$530, now marked down to $369) as I decided to get a different pair. I'd imagine it should be coming back online in a week or two if anyone missed out!