or Connect

Posts by vida

Noodles', I just figured out who you are...
David has a beautiful blue, one-button suit on his instagram from 2 August. If I were to use this as a reference and ask him to make this particular garment for me, I would want him to tell me if it would work for my body type. If it needed to be changed to a two-button with pleated trousers, then fine. These are questions of style and ones that I would expect from a bespoke house. It would kill me to have a suit made and it come out looking bland and nondescript...
This would be very important for me as a new bespoke client. I would want to deal with someone who understands what I am looking for stylistically that could guide me in the right direction. I would not be concerned with the person's title, only their ability to transfer my needs/choices into a finished garment.
Thanks, TweedyProf. I'm on the fence but I tend to agree with you.
OK. I'll try this again........ What do you guys think of the length of these two jackets. I tried both over the weekend but did not make a decision because I am a bit unsure of the length. The grey is an Isaia "Cortina" model and the other is by Boglioli. For reference, they are both 28" in length. I'm 5'9" and most of my jackets are about 29". They both fit almost exactly as shown in the photos isaia boglioli actual boglioli fit
What do you guys think of the length of these two jackets. I tried both over the weekend but did not make a decision because I am a bit unsure of the length. The grey is an Isaia "Cortina" model and the other is by Boglioli. For reference, they are both 28" in length. I'm 5'9" and most of my jackets are about 29". They both fit almost exactly as shown in the photos.       
What do you guys think of the length of these two jackets. I tried both over the weekend but did not make a decision because I am a bit unsure of the length. The grey is an Isaia "Cortina" model and the other is by Boglioli. For reference, they are both 28" in length. I'm 5'9" and most of my jackets are about 29". They both fit almost exactly as shown in the photos.       
Nice article, thank you! I have seen many photo's of Luca over the years and have thought his "style" is very individual. I have even compared the shape of his jackets to other Neapolitan makes and have come away thinking it is somewhat English looking, with the extended shoulders and shape. His description of "style" as expressed in the article makes perfect sense.