or Connect

Posts by csc67

Selling a pair of first quality AE Park Avenue 7.5D black excellent condition - Probably worn 5 - 10 times since they are a tad small on me - See pictures to confirm condition - Box and shoe trees are not part of the package The only issue is that I tried using tongue pads and they didn't help - The problem is that they left some residue on the tongue - It certainly doesn't impact the shoes, but thought I would disclose it (see picture) $132 shipped (about 1/3 the cost a...
From purely a width perspective - Would a 7.5E and an 8D in the 333 last be the same width OR would one be wider? Thanks
Amazon has awesome sale on the AE Harrison ($333.75 with free shipping) - Limited sizes and only in black
Amazon has awesome sale on the AE Harrison ($333.75 with free shipping) - Limited sizes and only in black
Looking for Allen Edmonds size 7.5E in 333 last (Rutledge or Harrison) in any color - Please send details and price of shoe Thanks
Looking for Allen Edmonds size 7 or 7.5 in 333 last (Rutledge / Flatiron / Harrison / Larchmont) in any color - Please send details of shoe - Thanks
Looking for Crockett Jones in UK 7 in the 337 or 341 last- Send me details on what you have - Thanks
If your local Nordstroms won't take them back, call AE customer service and explain the issue. This wouldn't be the first time that have had this issue
Looking for a pair of Crockett Jones in UK 6.5 or 7 depending on last Thanks
In reference to rollinsay post: Make sure they fit before taking them outside or polishing them - Wearing them for several minutes in a store is different than wearing / walking for hours - I would suggest wearing them inside on the carpet and just having them on while watching tv to check fit- Good luck