or Connect

Posts by csc67

Looking to purchase some Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Shirts 15 / 32-33 shirts - Send me details (price / color / condition / any other information) Thanks
Looking for AE Park Ave / Strand / Fifth Ave 7.5E in any color - Let me know model / condition / color / price Thanks
Selling a pair of first quality AE Park Avenue 7.5D black excellent condition - Probably worn 5 - 10 times since they are a tad small on me - See pictures to confirm condition - Box and shoe trees are not part of the package The only issue is that I tried using tongue pads and they didn't help - The problem is that they left some residue on the tongue - It certainly doesn't impact the shoes, but thought I would disclose it (see picture) $120 shipped (about 1/3 the cost a...
From purely a width perspective - Would a 7.5E and an 8D in the 333 last be the same width OR would one be wider? Thanks
Amazon has awesome sale on the AE Harrison ($333.75 with free shipping) - Limited sizes and only in black
Amazon has awesome sale on the AE Harrison ($333.75 with free shipping) - Limited sizes and only in black
Looking for Allen Edmonds size 7.5E in 333 last (Rutledge or Harrison) in any color - Please send details and price of shoe Thanks
Looking for Allen Edmonds size 7 or 7.5 in 333 last (Rutledge / Flatiron / Harrison / Larchmont) in any color - Please send details of shoe - Thanks
Looking for Crockett Jones in UK 7 in the 337 or 341 last- Send me details on what you have - Thanks
If your local Nordstroms won't take them back, call AE customer service and explain the issue. This wouldn't be the first time that have had this issue