or Connect

Posts by DarkestChapter

Thanks a lot man! I'll definitely try the Jonathan Dirt product you recommended. It seems very suitable for the style I'm after.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower What's your goal? Can you link to somebody's hair that you wish to emulate? You might want to start with some leave-in conditioner just to keep the flyaways down. That might be enough. Garnier Fructis is $3 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Garnier-Fr...z-3pk/12338297 Thanks for the response man. I'd like to have similar hair to Johnny Depp and River Phoenix. My hair is presently the same length and my hair...
Hey guys, I have wavy shoulder length hair that's medium in thickness (look at my avatar) and I was wondering which hair product would be best to control it. I would like a non-greasy hair product that has a decent hold, and that's great for managing long hair for males. I really don't know anything about hair products, so if anyone would be kind enough to recommend me a certain brand and type of product it would be much appreciated! My girlfriend recommended American Crew...
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Did you google "Johnny Depp Hair" ? Yeah I did, and each site I visited gave a different answer. I also tried a gel one site recommended and it left my hair extremely oily. I'm hoping this forum could provide better answers. Thanks
Hey everyone, I need some advice on which hair products I should use for my hair. I have long shoulder length hair that's really wavy. It's not super thick, but it's not fine either, and it's prone to get oily as well. I'd just like it to be much more manageable, neat looking, and less prone to humidity and wind. Preferably, I'd like a product similar to what Johnny Depp used to make him have a hair style like this:...