or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

I think it makes it very difficult to get out of. With Sansa known to be alive and her location it requires the Lannisters, Tyrells, and Boltons to march on the Vale. With Arya alive, well, it makes her entire storyline changed and suspect going forward. Sansa can be salvaged with her taking up the Alayne name publicly, with only Lord Robar Royce and the two unnamed Lord/Lady of the Vale keeping a secret for the sake of Lord Robert (Robin). [[SPOILER]]
The crazy thing is that the Dothraki called Ser Jorah, Jorah the Andal. He was from the North, which means he was likely of the First Men. The First Men preceded the Andals in conquering Westeros. In fact, the Andals never conquered the North. And then there are the Rhyonar who moved into Dorne across the land bridge.Despite the several hundred years since the Seven Kingdoms, it would be more likely your roommate would still refer to himself regionally. A Riverlander,...
Westrosi
Sansa and arya are both revealed to be alive in the vale. That's reason for lannister Bolton and tyrell to march on the gates of the moon. Doesn't make sense where they've taken it.
Just one?
Valar Morghulis
I have an AE burgundy belt.
So does "nipples on a breastplate."
I did my second read immediately following my first. It was better than the first (except for a few plot surprises) and none of my other subsequent reads have been so revealing. The prophecies and religious stuff was really something I glossed over on the first read. Plus, Robert's rebellion and the Tourney at Harrenhal were far too confusing the first time. Oh, and that's the same Lord Wyman Manderley in A Dance with Dragons as in A Clash of Kings.
That's right.1 Stark- King in the North - the King who knelt.2 Harren the Black- King of the Iron Islands and Riverlands (built Harrenhal and melted by Aegon the Conquerer, Greyjoys became Lord Paramount)3 Gardener - King of the Reach - killed on the Field of Fire by Aegon; Tyrell became Lord Paramount4 Arryn- King of the Mountain and the Vale5 Lannister- King of the Rock6 Martell- Princedom of Dorne7 Durrandon- Storm King (Baratheon sided early with Aegon and became Lord...