or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Her story with the boots is awesome and I don't expect it will be included, unfortunately.
I loved when he took a dump on that guy. And, he loved liver and onions and honeyed locusts. Considering they are looking to add more diversity of actors - and they like to add comedy when none exists, Strong Belwas would have been great.
Completely agree.Although Jaime's best story line, where I found him most redeemed, were when he negotiated the end to the siege at Riverrun with the Blackfish. He's obviously not doing that if he's going south to Dorne. And, Bronn's best scene was the one told to Cersei where he killed Lolly's father to gain Castle Stokeworth. That was just awesome. Yet, he's now in the Jaime plot, so that won't happen. Oh well.I also hated how they ruined Sam's plot to gain Jon the...
Those midnight blue/suede balmoral monks are sick. Finances aren't right to buy them now, but I'm having a hard time resisting.
I chose the Hannover b/c I think casual shoes/boots should be brown and not black, but that's personal preference. I also liked the country grained leather rather than smooth leather for boots. I've become a bit of a texture-fan. B/w my balmoral boots with suede uppers, suede NST Charlstons, and natural grained water buffalo slip-ons, I reserve smooth leather for dress shoes.
If you are ordering from AFPOS Sarah will give very good guidance based upon foot measurements. She will explain the process to you. She's never missed for me regardless of last. Some I wear 7.5UK others I wear 8UK.
I think it's reasonable. [[SPOILER]]
I had thought of that one before, but it seems less interesting for a variety of reasons [[SPOILER]]
Arya is the [[SPOILER]]
I think they made her younger, so she could conceivably be the [[SPOILER]]