or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Wondering what my Carmina sizes would be- any help would be appreciated: Here are my sizes in various makers/lasts: Alden Hampton 8.5US C&J 348 7.5UK C&J 363 8UK AS 87 7.5UK AS 48 7.5UK AS 99 8UK Thanks for any help… getting ready for Spoo's arrivals.
Wondering what my Carmina sizes would be- any help would be appreciated: Here are my sizes in various makers/lasts: Alden Hampton 8.5US C&J 348 7.5UK C&J 363 8UK AS 87 7.5UK AS 48 7.5UK AS 99 8UK Thanks for any help… getting ready for Spoo's arrivals.
He went to the Ricardo Montelban, Wrath of Khan, Chew the Scenery acting school.
[[SPOILER]]
But why did she add Thoros of Myr, Lord Beric, and Melisandre? Does that now mean she has to try to kill each of them? I'm glad they didn't take Ser Illyn out just b/c the actor is dying (mayhaps dead) and won't ever appear again.
I think he's got chain underneath, but he's definitely not riding around in full plate. In the book Sandor has Arya scour his rusted chain.
I think he's been written out. Too much expense.
It was bad but not cringe worthy like last week. This was more of a frolic than a detour.
This is true- at least in the past. I'm not sure they run any stock models of the HG - at least for US shops. Leffot used to carry them, but stopped. When I had stopped in to see the range they said they could do a single shoe in any color, leather combination, and/or last based upon their HG models.
Another 3 Hobers on order: Macclesfield #109 Navy Diamond Weave #4 Slate Blue Prometeo Grenadine #8 This will make 15 Hobers. The official SF tie is out of stock for my second consecutive order.