or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

I have had great success with Sarah from A Fine Pair of Shoes in terms of sizing advice for AS different lasts. I think I have bought 5 different AS pairs from AFPOS, all on different lasts, and she's nailed the fit each time.
Morley Safer. The only old guy left on 60 minutes. He wears a nice drape cut sports jacket most weeks with a fancy pocket square and a non-matching but complimentary tie. His color palate is outstanding. His fabrics are always interesting. He even makes boring suits look good with his accessories. Seems to like shirts with bold checks under his solid suits.
I've read them. They are worth reading. Much better than the two short stories about the Dance of the Dragons. They are especially worth reading integrated into the main story when they were released because there are a lot of parallels and it explains who one particular character is who first appears on the page in ADwD.
Also, the Faith has thousands of displaced pilgrims flocking to Kings Landing because so much of the country is destroyed by war and Winter is Coming. Many of those pilgrims are former soldiers who were tired of killing for their lords or their lords were killed and they didn't want to be outlaws/broken men. Instead, they took up arms for the Faith.
Starting?Seems like that's been true for well over a season.
It's not that. It's what I previously wrote… "Yeah, Unsullied with breastplates and shields with spears don't take up a phalanx-type position against unarmored people with short swords and daggers? Seems silly."Instead they go into Kung Fu movie fight mode and all go one-on-one/two until there's only Grey Worm left. Then, he fights them all.
Not true [[SPOILER]]
Yeah, Unsullied with breastplates and shields with spears don't take up a phalanx-type position against unarmored people with short swords and daggers? Seems silly. And, they have finally given Ser Barristan some lines about the Mad King and Rhaegar in the past two weeks. He has so much more to tell and presumably more to do given what happens at the end of Dance with Dragons and the two teaser chapters… seems like they are just killing people off because they don't...
I hate to mention another Gaziano & Girling model b/c the price is almost triple your price limit: the gable is clean and is an adelaide and a cap toe.The Alfred Sargent Blake is is an austerity brogue shorting adelaide. It's normally in the handgrade collection, not the exclusive, so it's also a lot more than your price range.If a little brouging is acceptable i second the vote for the C&J Wesboure (which I have in chestnut, but are available in black) or the AS Moore (I...
I don't like the proportions at all. Sorry.