or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

The plum rough Thai silk in its first action. Everything is a bit light in this photo and not true to color. The tie is a bit shiny, so I decided to wear it on our first fall day here in DC. Was around 60 this morning when I left for work, so I put on a navy cashmere jacket. The tie works well with it, but I didn't like how it paired with smoother worsted fabrics.
They've cast a young lady as "the Innkeeper's Daughter."
Group shot- same tie as above that's been circulating this week grossa charcoal-silver and plum rough Thai silkcloseup of the rough fabricI can't believe they arrived in time for my trip next week- 5 business days order to delivery in Washington, DC.
My order, made Sunday, just arrived. I can't believe the quick turn around and am always pleased with the incredible quality and service from David. Pics to follow shortly.
They've recast Gregor Clegane for a third time. I guess they didn't want Conan Stevens again. He was perfect. 7' 425lbs. The 7'1" Manute Bol built guy wasn't going to cut it. The new guy is shorter, but competes in strongman competitions and has been Iceland's strongest man for 3 consecutive years. 6'9" and competes between 425-440. Should be a fine choice in full plate armor and a facemasked helm. There's only one line that's really important and it can be said by...
Ultimately son, but short term husband. It's not unlike Lady Hornwood upon her husband's death. Whoever married her would add her land to his own. That's why so many suitors asked for her hand. Obviously her situation was a little different because she was not of childbearing age. But, her husband would be Lord Consort and rule in fact. The fact that it was Ramsay only made it a disaster when he seized her and married her under great duress.Yet, it's true of all...
I got notice this morning that mine shipped.
FTFYRickon is likely the hinge as the others are indisposed right now for various reasons and Sansa has disadvantages in restarting a house because she would really be ceding it to her husband under the laws of the all of the Seven Kingdoms but for Dorne.
Looks like the nail pattern on the heel used by C&J.
Thanks. Wilco on the pics. Should arrive before I return from a work trip next week.The rough silk plum will be my 4th purple Hober. And, that new striped purple grenadine is calling my name for next time.