or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

When I started reading the books a friend of mine asked who my favorite character was. I was about 15 chapters into AGoT. I told him. He said, don't get too attached to anyone.Then Ned was killed.Then it appeared the boys were killed by Theon. That was sold much better in the books. They really blew it by not including the scene between Cat and Brienne at Riverrun.There will be other deaths. That's not a spoiler.Don't get too attached to anyone.
I think you've misread things. It's 10 episodes, but they're adding 5-10 minutes per episode, so there should be the equivalent of an extra episode of plot compared to prior seasons. Had been 50 minutes each, now will be closer to full 60.
[[SPOILER]]
If you had read the books you'd, more likely than not, be in a different spot.
Not just notches. Single vent, flapped pockets, and two buttons. It's just a black suit.
I figured from her makura kesa gatame Ronda would transition into kata gatame. It was available a few times. But, she does have her takui waza, so she was looking for that the whole time.
AFPOS is A Fine Pair of Shoes. There is a recent moratorium on them selling the Exclusive line outside of the EU. SF member had previously commissioned MTO through them (six pair minimum). Frequently it was handgrade shoes to the Exclusive line standards, which are lower than their handgrade which is on par with EG or G&G.AFPOS used to be a SF affiliated vendor, but they stopped right around the time they became unable to sell AS Exclusives outside the EU. I think they...
My rotation of shoes includes the following and if needed I could pare it down to this five exclusively: 1) Black cap toe quarter brogue 2) Mid-Brown adelaide 3) Dark brown austerity brogue 4) Dark brown suede split toe blucher w dainite sole 5) dark chestnut balmoral boot w/ polo suede upper The suede split toe bluchers and balmoral boots go perfectly fine in business casual and can be worn with jeans. The mid-brown adelaides do fine with business casual as well. ...
Among the shoes I have I'd rank them as follows based upon quality of materials:C&J HandgradeAS ExclusiveC&J benchgradeAldenAEI'd say it's a pretty linear from top to bottom in terms of the drop off between each of my ranks, although the Alden to AE is the biggest drop off and C&J Handgrade and AS Exlcusive are probably the closest.Good luck.