or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

I recently made my 3rd order, always opting for standard shipping. I expect commissioned items to take as long as the current backlog of production in front of me. Nothing is stock. If you need a special item for a special day and you're late in ordering, you can ask David if he can make special accommodation. Some months are probably busier than others, so the making will take as long as it takes and the shipping will take as long as it does. If I wanted a standard...
He sided with Renly when Renly had the largest army and support of the small folk (marrying his daughter to the King). At the time his army was equal to the size of the Stormlords who were with Renly, so he made up half of Renly's host.Once Renly died he quickly made a deal with the Lannisters (I believe brokered by Littlefinger) for the marriage of Margaery to Joffrey and joined the Battle of the Blackwater with Tywin (commanding half the forces) routing Stannis' rear. ...
Sitting on the Iron Throne is far from being King of the Andals, the Rhyonar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. He's got the Westerlands (although Robb is sacking them) and Crowlands under his control. The Reach is loyal, but only since Renly's death. And, the Stormlands are only loyal since the Battle of the Blackwater. Dorne and the Vale haven't committed support to either side and are basically ignoring the Iron Throne. ...
Let's just work with what's been on screen and off through the end of Clash of Kings to avoid spoilers. What has she done?She outsmarted Ned Stark and had him arrested before he could leave KL and throw his support to Stannis. But, it backfired on her b/c she didn't control her son and he beheaded Ned, leading to the Northern Rebellion in which much of the Westerlands was pillaged.She dismisses Ser Barristan losing a great ally to the Throne and giving him to Dany.She...
LOL Cersei politically adept.It seems to me that the combination players are most successful - both have military leadership skills and political acumen.Tywin LannisterTyrion LannisterMace TyrellDoran MartellMance RayderRoose BoltonWyman ManderlyVarys and Littlefinger require others to win the battles, so they are always at risk from that angle.And my wildcard character who is definitely martial, but unclear politically- Randyll Tarly
Looking for Oxblood or a deep burgundy. My preference would be for Keats or Henry.I'd also like the U throat to be suede, but I know that would be a reach for some.I'd also prefer to wait until the Blakes arrive so I can fully confirm sizing on the 48 last. But, you know, those were due in March, so...
Last season they swapped her lines with Robb's. She wanted to stay with his War Council and Robb thought she should be home with the boys in Winterfell, but the showrunners reversed it. Made her demonstrably weaker. Why not have Maester Luewin send a raven advising the boys were killed. Doesn't make any sense and changes Robb's story as well as Cat's and a little of Jon's. Not knowing the boys were "killed" made her release of the Kingthalyer inexcusable. It converts her...
AFPOS is now shipping Exclusives worldwide again!
Way too many made up scenes when they have plenty of source material to work with. Perhaps too much. Rather than cut it, why make stuff up.
The answer is balmoral boots with dress pants and blucher boots with casual pants and blucher boots with speed hooks with jeans.