or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

No, but most of the mounts they took north of the Wall were killed by the undead army. The really stupid thing was they were walking north of the Wall and had no horses, yet there were a lot of dead horses buried in the snow. I know it's hard to work with animals, after Luck they don't want any to die for production, but they seem to travel vast distances on foot rather quickly. And, as here, they contradict themselves.
I thought it was Locke's men... the replacement for the Brave Companions.I really wish he had said Thapphireth! or Kingthalyer. But, this episode was awesome, especially compared to last episode which I felt was an utter disaster.
I have the suede version on dainite. The picture went up the day mine shipped out, and they're my size, so I believe those pictured on the AFPOS site are my actual shoes. The insole says Exclusive, but AS was reworking their lines when they barred AFPOS from shipping exclusives and I think they created the country distinction for anything on dainite or commando soles, along with grained leathers. It's up to Exclusive standards. The suede is very rich, the stitching...
[[SPOILER]]
I hope he talks about his member a lot.
The introduction was terrific, but the Three Eyed Crow being Bran was bad and no distinction b/w a Greenseer and Greendreamer was significantly worse.He had one-thousand eyes and one.
Funny, but for his third son to join Renly pretty much doesn't require him to do anything. Wilas is his heir and Ser Garlan is his second son and best swordsman. Loras is unlikely to ever become a Lord if married to a woman, unless of a very minor house. He married Margaery off to someone who he thought could unite the Seven Kingdoms. That was a big power play.Because Renly died and none of his Knights or soliders died with him, it was wise for Lord Tyrell to withdraw...
I recently made my 3rd order, always opting for standard shipping. I expect commissioned items to take as long as the current backlog of production in front of me. Nothing is stock. If you need a special item for a special day and you're late in ordering, you can ask David if he can make special accommodation. Some months are probably busier than others, so the making will take as long as it takes and the shipping will take as long as it does. If I wanted a standard...
He sided with Renly when Renly had the largest army and support of the small folk (marrying his daughter to the King). At the time his army was equal to the size of the Stormlords who were with Renly, so he made up half of Renly's host.Once Renly died he quickly made a deal with the Lannisters (I believe brokered by Littlefinger) for the marriage of Margaery to Joffrey and joined the Battle of the Blackwater with Tywin (commanding half the forces) routing Stannis' rear. ...
Sitting on the Iron Throne is far from being King of the Andals, the Rhyonar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. He's got the Westerlands (although Robb is sacking them) and Crowlands under his control. The Reach is loyal, but only since Renly's death. And, the Stormlands are only loyal since the Battle of the Blackwater. Dorne and the Vale haven't committed support to either side and are basically ignoring the Iron Throne. ...