or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Confirmed on the three shirt minimum. $300/ea for Thomas Mason Silverline fabrics.
Greyscale in children is sometimes not fatal and stops at a certain point. Whereas, in adults it continues to grow through the body and eventually drives the victim crazy as well as "turning them to stone." It's transmitted through direct physical contact when active. But, childhood greyscale when not fatal goes into remission and is no longer communicable.
Ned didn't swear an oath. He was never Lord of Winterfell and Lord Paramount of the North until King Aerys killed Lord Rickard and Brandon, making him Lord. His House had sworn itself to the Targaryen dynasty. But, his father fulfilled that oath when he presented himself to King Aerys after Brandon was making threats against the Crown Prince. Oaths always have two sides. And when Aerys cooked Lord Rickard alive in his armor, it seems to me that Aerys broke any pact...
One of the best episodes yet.Ser Barristan not being on the counsel is explained [[SPOILER]] Lord Beric and Sandor was incredible. Took away Sandor's second best line ever though- The night is dark and full of terrors. "I'm the only terror in this cave."The bath scene terrific.The ending scene with Lord Tywin and his kids was great.Liked Selyse even sans moustache, but they really are destroying Stannis.And, Shireen singing Patchface's song at the end was just scary....
Sky Valet is very good. Prices are higher than from England, but they carry stock, and those in the area can try on shoes, which is worth the added cost to me.
You must remember your name.Reek, Reek, it rhymes with geek.
Sure, but the producers affirmatively eschewed eye color, which is a critical piece in the genealogy of Westeros. Dany's eyes should be purple, the Reed's green, the Lannister's green, except Tyrion [[SPOILER]] , Stark grey eyes, Baratheon blue eyes, etc.
Saalador Saan- fine Queen of Thorns- perfect, although not short enough- guess you can't have everything Xoros - terrible; ruined his character and I wasn't expecting him to be a Summer Islander; should have been cast as Moqorro if they wanted the actor
For the major characters:Ned Stark- solid- they aged everyone up, adults and some kids; he's neither handsome nor uglyCatelyn Tully- I like her acting; of course Cat in the books is younger, but I expected her hair to be a little more auburn - they've destroyed the character, but not by miscasting the actressArya Stark- perfect, but they've relegated her to second tier just because she's not in KL and not a sex symbolTyrion Lannister- perfect; great acting;Bran Stark- very...
double meaning [[SPOILER]]