or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Same tie. Been having trouble finding the right shirt to go with it. I think you've done it.
Are these just dark brown. They look like they have a little burgundy to them. I would really love a pair in oxblood. C&J does far too little in burgundy and oxblood. But, that's not exclusive to C&J.
Anyone have the Hannover? Been considering a rugged boot on a commando sole. I don't want speed hooks b/c I will wear them with both jeans and flannel/tweed trousers and I don't want to lose my hem. Considering these or something from Alden, but I've loved every AS I've bought so far from AFPOS, so these are in the lead. x-post with AS thread
Anyone have the Hannover? Been considering a rugged boot on a commando sole. I don't want speed hooks b/c I will wear them with both jeans and flannel/tweed trousers and I don't want to lose my hem. Considering these or something from Alden, but I've loved every AS I've bought so far from AFPOS, so these are in the lead. x-post with AFPOS thread
Nice writeup on ShoeSnob blog: http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2014/02/a-fine-pair-of-shoes-new-range.html
This pick makes me really want a pair.
Looks great with charcoal. Will try it with navy as well. Very happy with the purchase. Great recommendations from all of the regular posters on this thread. And, of course, great service from David.
Cold day. Warm tie. First time wear of the burnt orange.
I also order the same length for all. Just narrowed my ties by 1/8 of an inch though. I'm happy with the result. I'm now in the 3 3/8" club.
One of two of my recent Orange tie purchases on its inaugural journey. I am consistently frustrated with my iPhone pics. Are you guys using real cameras, b/c my colors are always washed out.