or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Come on. She's been in what- two chapters and an epilogue or is only one chapter? She's not a character enough to be the most annoying.
I'm guessing it will be drawn out a bit more. Mayhaps it will be the episode entailed the Laws of Gods and Men. I think that's the 6th this season.
I'm 5'7" w a 16.25" neck and I wear 55." Our torso lengths and where we wear our trousers may not be identical, but I would not balk if you followed the instructions on the site. BTW I started w 3.5" wide and after several orders reduced to 3 3/8".
AFfC is better the second time around. The first time, with all the new POV characters, is jarring. You don't know them and the characters you want to hear from aren't' present. It makes the book grind in the Iron Isles and Dorne for the most part. ADwD, at least, brings back a lot of the characters you want to read, even if they are not at their best. One of them isn't quite as frequent, but those chapters have terrific pay off in both books.
It's pretty well spelled out by a non-pov character. But that character may wish to seem all powerful to his audience so there are general caveats.
I'm wondering if one of those mummers was a woman.
I took a 7.5UK. I have another pair of AS in the 87 last- plain toe oxford in patent leather for formal occasions. Don't remember the name of the style. There may be a touch more width in the boots, but after only one wear they feel very similar. I wear an 8UK in the AS 48 (handgrade- this is the best fit around my instep of any last/size) I also wear an 8UK in AS 99. My best fit overall is the 348 last from C&J. That I take a 7.5UK I also like the 363 handgrade...
Country comes to the city for casual Friday. Hannovers on their maiden voyage.
No. Kevan is from the main branch of the Lannisters- Tywin's brother. He grew up at Casterly Rock and is well schooled as any second born son of a Lord Paramount's House would be. The cousin on the show was someone who wasn't in the books and was from a cadet branch far removed from the Lannisters of Casterly Rock.
Kevan Lannister is Lord Tywin's younger brother (the non-dead/missing one). He's frequently Tywin's battle commander when Twyin cannot be in the field with the Lannister Army. He also is Lancel's father - the Lannister cousin who was banging Cersei when Jaime went into the field. One of his other sons was killed by Rickard Karstark - a page or squire - held prisoner by the Starks at Riverrun. It's why Robb Stark beheaded Lord Rickard.