or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

[[SPOILER]]
It is implied in a later scene with Theon and the Bastard.
+1
Wow, GRRM wrote the teleplay and that episode was so... meh. [[SPOILER]]
Carbon black piccola w/ Rubinacci Sirenuse square from ASW
Thanks for the HT. Here's English Dot Silk #2 following my purple theme. 3-fold.First attempt at self photo using iphone. I hope to improve the effort in the future to match pinkpanther.
I loved the story about them warging into female bears and mating with actual bears. It meshed well with Tormund's story about mating with a Giant and separately a bear.
My favorite nickname, besides the fools who've been completely omitted, is "Lord Too Fat to Sit a Horse." Perhaps b/c he's one of my favorite third tier characters. The Northern Lords are really all given their own personalities, even those who hardly appear on the page. Greatjon Umber and his brothers plus SmallJon, the Leech Lord and the Bastard, Rickard Karstark, the Reeds, Lady Mormont and her daughters, Lady Hornwood, Lady Dustin. They're all interesting.
I love the navy grossa grenadine. It was my first Hober and probably my most used tie. I most frequently wear shirts that are light blue or light blue/white semi-solid, so navy goes with them well.I also gravitate toward purple ties. As long as the pattern is simple I think they are not too bright/flashy and go equally well with navy or grey suits as well as both light blue and white shirts. I have the dark purple/black fina grenadine, the English dot silk #2, and...
A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none.