or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

I have heard they are very good. Haven't listened myself. The newer version of AFfC audiobook has the same narrator as the others, but the original had someone else and it made fans angry.
Walder Frey isn't even on Arya's list. She's got people she's interested in, and more likely than not, she kills them through unseen, non-martial means [[SPOILER]]
They weren't the biggest ally in the books. His bannermen all had similar size armies comprising his host. In the show they whittled that down to Bolton, Karstark, and Frey. That's despite having the Umbers featured in Season 1. Cerwyn, Glover, Flint, Mormont, Manderly, Ryswell, Locke, and Dustin all comprised his army. Only the Reeds didn't really send anyone. Plus, he merged his army with the Riverlands army comprised off all of the houses loyal to the Tullys - who...
[[SPOILER]]
Jon is not a second tier power at this point in the story. He is, though, a major figure in the books. Much more major than a lot of the equal players on the show.At this point the major characters in the book are Jon, Arya, Tyrion, Sansa, Davos, and Jaime, oh yeah and the plodding of Dany. They have made her much more interesting on the show.
[[SPOILER]]
This is a strange song to play at a wedding. I really wish Cat had said that.
[[SPOILER]]
Maybe so. Just watched it again. Thought it was Meera the first time. Really uninspired casting for Asha. She should be a lithe warrior, although with mayhaps a rough face.
[[SPOILER]]