or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Looks great. I haven't gotten my shipping notification yet.
I always love the look of whole cuts before they crease. So clean.Yours look great.
Since the reboot, the Exclusive line has always been their standard RTW styles. They have a lower line that they make under private labels without the Exclusive sole, and perhaps other internal quality reductions.I haven't seen the hand grades as RTW styles anywhere since Leffot stopped stocking them. I believe they are now just MTO. I imagine you can order them through any AS retailer, but I don't' know.
i went with an 8 in the 724 last. I wear a 7.5 in the 87 and 48 lasts and an 8 in the 99 last. FWIW I wear a 7.5 in the C&J 348 an 8 in the 363 and an 8.5 in the Alden Hampton last.With a chisel it's hard to tell if I could have gone down a size or not. Sarah at AFPoS recommended the 8 based upon my other shoes from AS. I have a little heel slip right now, but I've only worn them twice so far and once the sole breaks in that usually goes away.
I'm an 8.5 in Alden's Hampton last and 7.5 in the C&J 348. I wear an 8 in the 99 AS last. It's a little roomier than some of my shoes, but my foot is definitely not sliding around. The roominess could be because its a blucher (Charlton) not an oxford. Then, again, I'd say my Alden Hampton lasted shoes are a little roomy too. I may be comparing them to my shoes that have a tighter waist - like the AS 724, C&J 363, and AS 48.
My Moore in burgundy from AFPoS. My second wear. Still a little stiff, but comfortable so far. Great shoes. Lasted trees are terrific. As usual, excellent service. I wore my chestnut C&J Westbornes yesterday. They are also an adelaide style. They are distinctly different however. The AS has a much more form fitting waist and higher heel, making the shoes look much sleeker on the foot. The punches are slightly larger as well on the AS.
My Moore in burgundy from AFPoS. My second wear. Still a little stiff, but comfortable so far. Great shoes. Lasted trees are terrific. As usual, excellent service.
I would recommend emailing through the website. I know Julian checks this site regularly but not everyday. Sarah responds to emails within 24 hours, albeit it's now late in England so she might not respond until the morning if you email now.
I find the two way talon zipper great. Never had any trouble with it and love to open the bottom a few inches b/c the hoodie is a bit long on me. I'm glad it worked out b/c I bought it at full price.I have the natural indigo hoodie also. I got that on sale. It's just got the one way zipper and I find it a bit tricky, but nothing I can't overcome for a hoodie that cost $35 and is probably a value at $100 given the quality of the dying.
Only if she's 5'3"