or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

I have the Somerville on the 363. It's a boot, so it may a little different in boot form. It fits me better than the 348, which also fits pretty well, but not quite as well. The 363 is my best last including my mostly AS collection of shoes. Anyway, I wear a 8.5US in Alden Hampton last, which is pretty standard to the Brannock. I wear the 7.5UK on the 348. I wear an 9US for Barneys in the 363. I assume that tracks to an 8UK, but I can't be sure because it was sized...
Last, but not least, is my third new Hober this week. Macclesfield #109.
My first wear of Slate Blue Prometeo. As a fan of the grossa weave over the fina, I have to say I really like the even larger, looser weave of the prometeo. Cloudy day in DC so the colors are a little washed out w/ my iPhone under fluorescent lights and no sun.
Bony and scaly. If they only swam instead of flew, they might qualify. Or, if they had feathers.
First wear for the navy diamond weave, a popular tie on this thread. It's a little brighter than my navy grenadine, which is perfect. Had they been identical in color I would have probably confused some people. It will see heavy rotation.
But the chain was tactical and made Tyrion's use of wildfyre that much more devastating because none of the ships could attempt retreat. Here it was just special effects for their own sake.
Melisandre is #1 on the show for me. In real life, with her dark hair, Emelia Clarke is unstoppable.
I think the Thenns should have bronze weapons. They don't have steel, at least in the books. They are supposed to be more primitive and speak in the old tongue.
I wouldn't count on it. [[SPOILER]]
Rickard - his father - was tried for treason for Brandon - his brother - threatening the Crown Prince. He chose trial by combat. King Aeyrs chose fire as his champion and roasted Rickard in his armor in the throne room suspended from above a bonfire. Meanwhile, Brandon was tied by the neck and he tried to save his father and strangled himself to death.