or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Just ordered a pair of Navy in 8.5/41. Been wanting Navy sneakers. Can anyone make me feel comfortable that I ordered the correct size? Here are my lasts and sizes. Alden Hampton 8.5US C&J 348 7.5UK C&J 363 8UK AS 87 7.5UK AS 48 7.5UK AS 99 8UK Thanks
I have the Blake in oak. They are medium-dark brown. They won't ever be mistaken for black even inside in room without sunlight. The third picture has a direct flash and is not the true color. It's a pretty rich brown. The other two look a little dark, but are much closer to accurate for an inside shot.
9 days and 21 hours left and I'm the high bidder on the Brioni vicuna jacket. I don't even care that it's 1" too large in the chest. Now, everyone pretend it doesn't exist.
Take a look at Rogue Territory as another option..
post in the leather jackets thread for more feedback
Slim Fast money.Jacket would fit me perfectly if it were 1" smaller in the chest. 21" would be just right.But, despite being from the same hometown originally, I'm not a billionaire.
I use London Tailor myself for regular alterations. He favors long sleeves. I always battle with him to show a little more shirt cuff. Very competent work though. I've never had him deal with a collar roll on a jacket though. He hasn't noticed that issue, so I've gone elsewhere to solve that problem. I use Field's English in Georgetown for complicated alterations, but he's a bespoke tailor first, so you might not get in with alterations unless business is slow. ...
That fencing jacket is
It's a holy sheet jacket.