or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Why was the field outside of Winterfell completely free of snow (Ramsay excepted). I mean, the entire ridge with horses was green and lush. It had been snowing for a month or more. Stannis was bogged down. Winterfell should have had drifts up to peoples heads, but it was still ankle deep inside the walls where people were walking constantly. Yet, lush and green. I mean a a little consistency would be nice. And, where the hell was Dany. She wasn't near Slaver's Bay,...
Can't wait for the buddy film w Stannis and Brienne. Oh, yeah and Pod, and Reek and Sansa. Not really a buddy film after all.I'm retired from show watching until the books are completed or George dies.
So here's my finale review- They blew Arya's best lines in the books when she didn't deliver the boots. Sure, she executed someone else in AFfC, but when she delivered the boots to the Kindly Man and she explained who's they were it was great. He then asked, who killed this man of the Night's Watch? and she answered "Arya Stark of Winterfell." He then asked, who are you? And she said, "No one." That was fucking Why did they kill off Myrcella? Just for shock value....
Casual Friday in the office. The underrepresented Team Navy with Rivets.
That Wyman Manderly discussion yesterday drew me to one of his great lines. When treating with liars, even an honest man must lie. Lord Wyman to Davos Seaworth, Hand of the King.
The Wall is magic. It was built by the First Men (Bran the Builder) and included magic from the Children of the Forest when there was still magic in the world - specifically designed to block the Others.
Yes and no. [[SPOILER]]
Varys' whereabouts are unknown. He was last seen in with Tyrion, but Tyrion was kidnapped several weeks ago. If he has Littlefinger's helicopter he could definitely be in KL by now.
Snow. My wife called me that before she ate her fingers, but I say Bolton.
In the books it's alluded to that he and Renly had a relationship, but it's not downright known to every man woman and child in Westeros. He's not portrayed as hopping into bed with every pretty gay prostitute or otherwise in Kings Landing. He's a loyal solider for his family and defends his sister more than doing anything else. Moreover, he proves his loyalty to the Throne by volunteering to lead the assault on Storms End. Whether he's truly on his deathbed from...