or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Same jacket size and height. Started buying 3.5 and now have slimmed down to 3 3/8.
It's the charcoal/silver on the bottom. It may be the slate blue prometeo on top. The colors get washed out under my office fluorescents with an iPhone.The Hober website can give you an idea of production/shipping times. Recently my experience was about 10 days to make up 3 ties and 3 squares plus two days for shipping via DHL.
I don't have any experience with the Allen Edmonds lasts you mention. I measure an 8.5 in Bannock and wear 8.5D in the Alden Hampton last. I wear a 7.5 in the AS Hannover on the 87F last. I bought it, and all of my AS, from AFPOS. This is their thread on SF: http://www.styleforum.net/t/233902/a-fine-pair-of-shoes-official-affiliate-thread Sarah does a great job figuring out your size. I'd recommend e-mailing her through their website to find the proper size. I wear...
I've bought things. Thought, maybe I'll return them. Put them in the back of the closet, only to discover them a few months later and then shipped them off to Spoo. Nothing from Epaulet, but lots of other things.
I have a collection of Hober grenadines. Many of them are pictured below. I ordered the navy grossa first (1) along with the grossa swatch set. Then, over the next years, I went to work. I got the dark red grossa (2) and the dark purple/black fina (3), then the black piccola (4), then the charcoal grey/silver grossa (5), then the slate blue prometeo (6), then the SF unofficial tie - the powder blue and brown on midnight blue grossa (7), most recently I've bought the...
Outstanding customer service as always. As someone who missed the pre-order, I would be willing to pick up one of the returned waffle knits, depending on color availability and proper measurements. I'm sure there are others who would buy these lightly handled, returned items.
Very interested. I use a card case now as a wallet in my front pocket and have been looking for a replacement for some time. I like the idea of hatch grain or shell.What are the dimensions?
All billfolds or any cardholder size?
Here they are as promised. Not necessarily the square/tie combinations I will wear, but they are the best matches among the 3x3 that arrived today.All look great in person. The two paisley squares have so much body to them compared to my Drakes and other silk squares. They feel incredible.
I'd guess 37/38 short. If he's got relatively long arms, it could be more of a regular.