or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

This is a Hober sponsored thread so I don't want to advertise for other sellers here. Send me a PM.
I've got the grossa and love it, especially with a white shirt and my navy double breasted pencil stripe suit.
I don't know anything about Chipp, so take this for what it's worth. I have both Hobers and Drakes ties. They are the only two brands I've bought over the past 4+ years. In terms of quality and finishing, I'd put them on par. For Drakes, however, I only buy on sale when their prices go under $100 at various sites. And, they have to be right. They have to be 56" x 3 1/4 that I wear, not their longer/wider or skinnier ties. In Hober I can get a more correct length of...
Great profile pic.Jeans would always work. Maybe brown cords? Purple and brown usually work really well, this is more magenta on my monitor, so maybe not.
Also very interested in polos. Been holding off buying an Orlebar Brown because of price. I assume EP would be of similar or even better quality but at a slightly better price point. Plus more interesting colors.
Don't do Adkins. It has its own health issues and too many people bounce back once they add carbs back. However you can cut out all refined sugars. Not just soda but cookies cakes candy ice cream etc. Only eat fruits to satisfy your sugar urges. Don't replace the sugar w pretzels and chips. Sometimes we eat out of boredom or thirst. Drink an entire glass of water before every meal. It forces you to eat less. Eat slower too. Sometimes the brain is behind the...
Does anyone have experience with these two types of Orlebar Brown polos? The Harris is supposed to be the same look as the Sebastian, but out of lighter material. Oddly, the L for the Sebastian is 1/2 in wider across the shoulders even though the chest is identical on their website.
I'm 5'7" and started with 3.5" for my first ~8 Hobers. Then, I narrowed to 3 3/8. I think i have another half dozen in the narrower width. I like it better, although most probably wouldn't notice.
I immediately thought - wow, that Corneliani ID sweater jacket is in my size. Then, I realized I had consigned it. NWT. Never warn, other than to try on. Wish I could have kept it, but realized I had way too many navy jackets/sweaters in various styles and this one was too redundant.
Very cool. I have the Hannover in Walnut and I love that color, but yours really blows it away.