or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

I've had issues with one particular credit card on paypal making transactions with AFPOS. All it takes is an email to them and call to my credit card company to resolve it.Bear in mind that it's Sunday. If you email Sarah or Julian on Monday morning UK time everything will be resolved. Take a deep breath. I know you want the shoes, but calm the fuck down.
I would become a double four-in-hand or a Prince Albert depending on where you tuck your front blade.
Completely agree. AFPOS has always been very quick to respond to my questions and have been extremely helpful with sizing. They also have great promotions. They are a great seller. I've bought five pairs of AS from AFPOS. All have been in proper condition and have been at a great price. The quality/price ratio of AS very good. I will not hesitate to buy another pair of AS from AFPOS.
People ask me why I wear a pocket square. I respond, why do you have a pocket if not to use it as a pocket; maybe you should buy your suits without a breast pocket. The same goes for hip pockets. I carry my sunglasses case in my hip pocket, or put my hands in them when standing sometimes, and most frequently my iPhone. I'm really not sure why you would intentionally look like someone who hasn't prepared the jacket for wear. I mean, why not keep the tag on the sleeve...
Great deal. Great shoes. Great seller. I have them, and am wearing them today, but on the dainite sole, the model that AFPOS carried a couple years ago.
[[SPOILER]]
Winter is Coming
That is So happy it's going to happen.Great find from a character that nobody would know.
Really have liked the actors playing Cersei Lannister, Lord Commander Jeor Mormont, Sandor Clegane, Ayra Stark, Tywin Lannister, Lord Varys, Grand Maester Pycelle, and Davos Seaworth. The actors I have disliked most are playing Petyr Baelish, Robb Stark, the made up guy who lead the mutineers at Craster's Keep, Bran Stark, Mance Rayder, and Osha.
They don't have the same overlapping split waistband/seat. However, I imagine darts can be put in below each kidney from a skilled tailor. That would only affect the waist and not the seat.