or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Three wins in under a month after several years of being shutout. Navy cashmere overcoat this time. Very pleased. http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUNNING-Aquascutum-Made-in-England-100-Cashmere-Navy-Flannel-Coat-Jacket-38-S-/351944843765?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=2xpAt9CAlSKjqy%252BxATXd7l7srs0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Saw Lords of the Underground, Onyx, and Gang Starr in spring 1993. Grand Puba was supposed to be the headliner, but he supposedly got into a car accident and didn't make it. It was before 'Slam.' Only 'Throw Ya Gunz' was out from Onyx. Show probably had about 150-200 people. Grand Puba probably didn't attend due to low advanced sales. Lords were okay. Onyx was okay. 'Daily Operation' had been out about a year. Guru and Premier did most of album, plus a few other...
Also saw them in college. Biggie, Craig Mack (Puffy serving as hype man for both) and Lil Cease finishing Biggie's lyrics b/c he was out out breath. Both did extremely short sets. Craig Mack did 3 songs - considering he only had 1 good one, that was a stretch. Biggie did 3 or 4 songs from his debut album. Was hoping for Party and Bullshit and more hardcore stuff. No Premier tracks. Huge disappointment.Mobb Deep opened up and killed it, though. They did the longest...
Are you from this country or were you born after 1990?
Hober grenadines are all default 4-fold for balance, not 3-fold.Many of the people who order 6-fold go unlined with hand rolled edges. Many who order 4-fold ago with lined. Although there are always those who vary.
Since Syms closed several years ago, my source for Hickey Freeman mainline suits at extremely discounted prices dried up so I turned to eBay and other brands - Corneliani primarily.I have one outstanding Hickey Freeman loro piana cashmere sport jacket. It was $125 marked down several times at Syms. When I found it I couldn't believe it. An educated consumer was their best customer at Syms. I hope the outlet isn't outlet quality clothing like Polo and others do. I hope...
I have the Moore in burgundy. I wear it with navy suits. I also have an AS austerity brogue through a group MTO from AFPOS in dark oak. I wear it with lighter grey and brown suits. I think both are appropriate for nearly all business activities. Here are the two together of comparison sake. I only wear black shoes with my charcoal suit. I don't think the Moore's brogueing is too severe. Even a full brogue would look more professional than the plastic duck shoes...
Same jacket size and height. Started buying 3.5 and now have slimmed down to 3 3/8.
It's the charcoal/silver on the bottom. It may be the slate blue prometeo on top. The colors get washed out under my office fluorescents with an iPhone.The Hober website can give you an idea of production/shipping times. Recently my experience was about 10 days to make up 3 ties and 3 squares plus two days for shipping via DHL.
I don't have any experience with the Allen Edmonds lasts you mention. I measure an 8.5 in Bannock and wear 8.5D in the Alden Hampton last. I wear a 7.5 in the AS Hannover on the 87F last. I bought it, and all of my AS, from AFPOS. This is their thread on SF: http://www.styleforum.net/t/233902/a-fine-pair-of-shoes-official-affiliate-thread Sarah does a great job figuring out your size. I'd recommend e-mailing her through their website to find the proper size. I wear...