or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Here they are as promised. Not necessarily the square/tie combinations I will wear, but they are the best matches among the 3x3 that arrived today.All look great in person. The two paisley squares have so much body to them compared to my Drakes and other silk squares. They feel incredible.
I'd guess 37/38 short. If he's got relatively long arms, it could be more of a regular.
The old Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union (ACTWU) merged with my grandmother's union, the International Ladies Garment Workers Union (ILGWU - the union of the song - "Look for the Union Label..." to form UNITE! the Union of Needle, Industrial and Textile Employees. Not quite sure why they had an exclamation point. Then, because they had few members and a lot of money and the Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees had members and little money, they merged...
Very nice. I have the same model in Espresso Suede on the same sole.
Better than rusty.
The Juice Crew, NAS, and Mobb Deep would be disappointed to hear you call it that. Queensbridge.
Just made a Hober order. It's been a while and this tread has been dead since Pink Panther disappeared. Got three new squares: Carlo Riva - Pink & White Linen Arsenal Linen/Cotton Pocket Square #6 Macclesfield Madder Silk Pocket Square #8 Red, Green & Mandarin on Chocolate Macclesfield Madder Silk Pocket Square #MP-8 Atkinsons Printed Irish Poplin Pocket Square #9 Red, Navy Blue, Black, Light Yellow on Yellow Atkinsons Printed Irish Poplin Pocket Square #APRP-9 And...
I wear Under Armor no shows. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I1COVUE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1They are sized, which helps a bit. They're passable.
I'd measure your favorite pair of jeans and then go to Gustin's size charts. If you buy any of Epaulet's pants, I wear the same size in the rivet and walt as I do in Gustin's jeans.
The lapels on this jacket are gorgeous. Such a great roll and I'm not sure I've ever seen a peak lapel 3 roll 2.