or Connect

Posts by scurvyfreedman

Would have taken two of the ammo pocket colors, and they not had the pocket. With a 28" inseam, I can't really afford another pocket just above my knee.
Varies by last. Some are a full size down, some only half. Sarah from AFPoS is terrific with sizing advice.
I found the same thing with my HH trainer compared to my CC tennis low.
Terrific shot
duplicate post
You missed a lot of countries I usually purchase from: Great Britain and Ireland in addition to Italy, France, and the US.
Here are the Blake in a 7.5 on the 48 and the Moore in an 8 on the 724.Both from AFPOS. The Moore in burgundy - in stock on the site. The Blake in burnished oak and finished to exclusive standard, not handgrade. I really like the deep color of the burnished oak toe cap. Just got back from a trip and haven't swapped out my travel trees.I said I prefer the 724, but that's really because it fits better on my foot. The shape of the 48 is slightly more pleasing to my eye.
I'll post when I get home. The G&Gs aren't mine. Unfortunately. I just collect pics of Adelaides. I have C&Js Westbournes and the two AS above.
I just bought the Moore in burgundy. I had been asking for something more unique for years, but when AFPoS put out the Moore in burgundy I was all in right away. A few years ago we did the Blake in burnished Oak on a choice of lasts. I got the 48. It's a nice shoe, but I actually like the 724 last better. I think the shoe would have looked better without a cap and with a medallion on the toe. That would have been awesome.The ones you pictured are not the standard...
Looks great. I haven't gotten my shipping notification yet.