or Connect

Posts by highfalutin

Rise:    Mid-Rise Waist:    28 Inseam:    36 new with tags; unworn   The Greaser Jean has a straight leg with a slight taper and a medium-high rise.   Lightweight denim, made of 12.5oz Kaihara Mills Japanese denim, features bandana pocket bags and a vibrant selvedge line.   12.5oz red-line selvedge denim from Kaihara Mills in Japan 100% cotton, unwashed Pocket bags sewn from US-made, 100% cotton bandanas Made in the USA (California)   These pants are...
This is a custom shirt, the first one I ever ordered, back in 2013. See the product page for general details. I wore it once for a job interview and had it dry cleaned. There is too much fabric around the waist for my body. See the measurements in the photo. If you are slender with broad shoulders and generally wear a small or medium, this might fit you pretty well. My price includes shipping to the continental USA.
I bought this pair of jeans from Mr Porter and hardly ever wore it. The color is essentially off-white. Selling for cheap without photos or measurements. It is like new condition. Price includes shipping. Please note, the fabric is intentionally wrinkled; it came that way from Mr Porter. The price is ridiculously low because I don't have time to post too many details. It is tagged size 30.
I think I will just let it fly and not worry about it.
Actually I do tuck.
For a man born in the mid 80s, at what point does it become weird to wear jeans with tits on the outside label?
I never really considered looking for deals like that in Nordstrom Rack locations in the States. Is there some good stuff in those stores? Or did you order online?
I have my eye on some items. Another round of discounts starting in the next month or so? I am hoping.
Trying to give this away for the cost of shipping!
Not nearly enough.