or Connect

Posts by smontreal

*Drop to $400 OBO since no one seems interested in the $500 price.
FOR SALE BRAND NEW WITH TAGS BAND OF OUTSIDERS DARK NAVY PINSTRIPE SUIT SIZE 2, PANT 31 For sale is a brand new with tags Band of Outsiders pinstripe (dark navy with very faint blue and white pinstriping) suit . The suit was produced at the Martin Greenfield suiting factory in Brooklyn, New York. It has never been worn and still has the cardboard tags attached. The pants have not been hemmed. Characteristics of the the suit include clear buttons, hand stitched button...
For sale is a pair of worn Quoddy Maliseet Oxfords in Brown Chromexcel in a size 10.5US. These shoes have been worn, but I have had the insoles and outsoles replaced by Quoddy, and since then, I have only worn these once (with socks). There are scuff marks on the exterior as to be expected, but all in all, these are in pretty fair condition. The outsole measures 11.5" from heel to toe. I ship free to the continental U.S. via USPS Priority Mail, and if you live outside of...
For sale is a pair of worn Nom De Guerre x Trickers suede wingtip oxfords in a size 10.5 UK (11.5 US). As evident in the photos, these shoes are worn, but they still have quite a bit of life left in 'em! Asking for $125 OBO, and I will ship via USPS priority mail. If you live in the continental United States, your shipping will be included. If you have any questions or wish to see additional photos, please ask. Thank you!
hi, for sale is a junya watanabe fair isle shawl collar blazer bnwt. very sadly, i don't see myself having a lot of chances to wear this, so i am hoping to sell it to someone who will. it had retailed for $1800+, so the price makes it a steal. a japanese large, it its more like a medium (please refer to measurements). p2p: ~20.5" sleeve: 27" shoulder: 18" $650 includes shipping to the continental united states. if you live outside of this area, please pm me for a...
for sale: 4 pieces all prices include shipping to the continental u.s. if you live outside of the continental u.s., please p.m. me for shipping estimate. if prices are not satisfactory to you, please p.m. me if you want to negotiate. the same goes for questions or further measurements--p.m. please. thanks! hope these clothes can find a happy new home. engineered garments red chambray shirt (size: xs) worn little. no stains, tears, loose threads, etc. $100 (bought...
for sale: 3 brand new with tags band of outsider neckties as follows: 1. two-and-a-half inch green with blue, white skier detail [silk] 2. two-and-a-half inch white with blue, red stripe [silk] 3. two inch ivory [linen] each tie for $50 + shipping all three for $120 + shipping if you would like know the cost of shipping, you can ask me via pm, and let me know the city and country to be shipped to. if you have any questions or would like additional pictures, again,...
for sale: three brand new with tags band of outsider neckties: a. 2.5" green with blue skier detail [silk] b. 2.5" white with red, blue stripe [silk] c. 2" white [linen] each tie for $50 + shipping all three ties $120 + shipping i can ship anywhere in the world, and if you would like a shipping cost estimate, let me know via pm. if you have any questions or would like additional pictures, again, please let me know via pm. thank you!
for sale: $112.32 store credit at saturdays surf nyc http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/ price: $85 this store is pretty neat, and i ended up with some store credit, but i'm only in new york temporarily, and i would rather get this off my hands. everything on the website is sold in the store, and the store credit is usable only in the store. the credit is in receipt form, so ideally, you live in new york so i can deliver this receipt to you. however, i can also mail to you if...
hi. for sale: an inis meain sweater size: medium color: soft gray condition: very good asking for: $110 conus $125 intl 90% merino wool 10% cashmere meas: p2p: 22.5" length: 25.5" sleeve length: 23" there is a slight hole at the lower back. it is pictured below. this sweater is super soft, warm, and light weight. i like it a lot, but i have to let it go. i bought off of sf for $200 about, so this is a steal. pm me with questions or...