or Connect

Posts by thinksyncopated

I need a F/W coat. What do y'all think of this - http://tinyurl.com/2d9xnr4 Warm enough for the winter (over several layers). Cool enough for SF?
you da man - just got some MacNeil's, a few oxfords, a few chambrays, and a shawl for $130 after using a few gift cards! Do plan on returning a few things though... Quote: Originally Posted by snuff_daddy 25% off and free ship
picked up a tissot prc200 in black with metal band and love it Put on a red NATO strap... looks great
I like BB's new red cords in the milano cut. Thinking about getting this... want to hear what others think
PMed brah
I have a pair of 1000 miles in brown that are just fantastic, but I'm looking for a black boot to rock this F/W with an outfit like raw denim + black leather jacket. I'm liking the Ronnie Fieg Lighthouse boots in black, but fear they may not hold up to a midwest winter. Or, the LL Bean signature bean boots with the black upper, but I'm still not sold on bean boots to be honest. Any other suggestions, or would you go for one of the above?
any more coupons?!?
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r i haven't tried on PS, but my new standards fit kinda similarly to sized-up 511's. the 511's have a more severe taper from the knee down though, and a slightly lower rise. Thanks for the response! I don't think its a matter of sizing - i can figure out what I SHOULD order, but I'm just not sure about the stretching.
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r i haven't tried on PS, but my new standards fit kinda similarly to sized-up 511's. the 511's have a more severe taper from the knee down though, and a slightly lower rise. How many sizes did you go down from your normal 511 size?
Yes, I have read about 20 pages or so, but can't find this specific question. I'm a 32x32 in levi's 511, which fits the way I like it. I'm 5'11 about 155 pounds, skinny calves. I want slimmer pants, but nothing nuthugging. I'm thinking either PS in 30, or NS in 29. Thoughts? New Cures haven't gotten much discussion here, but they seem to be in between. Anyone have experience with those. Thanks all