or Connect

Posts by thinksyncopated

You know what it is... the Belstaff Roadmaster - in size Medium. Fits 38-40" chest and is cut in an incredible slim and modern fit, with the ruggedness of a motorcycle jacket. Worn once - no tags, but essentially brand new. I'm not badass enough to pull this off. Quitting a career in finance to pursue a career in music. Needless to say, need to clear up some cash. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder (at top... hard to measure): 17.5" Pit to Pit: ~ 19.5" Back of Collar to...
good stuff
Selling a beautiful Roots Messenger bag. Very nice, supple leather in a chestnut color. Pictures don't do the quality of this bag justice. It is also slightly lighter in color than the pictures show. Bought for upwards of $350. Selling for $200. CONUS only, shipping included. 5/30 -> Price drop -> $190. Dimensions are roughly: 15" x 3.5" x 12.5" Back zip pocket, two front buckle pockets (with metallic snap so you dont have to buckle). Another zip pocket inside back and...
6/27 - Final Drops!
6/27 FINAL DROPS! Catch the Scotch & Soda Blazer at this great price!
Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor That hickey coat is great, I used to have one. Waxed cotton so it works as a great raincoat too BIG 6/24 DROPS! And yes, completely agreed . Great coat that works in the winter and as a raincoat and has a great fit & look.
6/24 Drops! Herringbone Blazer sold pending payment
6/21 Price Drops! Check out my other thread here for some blazers: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...53#post4601453
6/21 Price Drops! DB Blazer SOLD. Check out S&S Blazer! Also - have some SW&D Items for sale here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...74#post4598674 Thanks and please PM with interest!
6/27 - FINAL DROPS! Hey Folks, Selling some great items with little or no wear. (Please note: Measured to best of my ability/accuracy. Also, out of town until Saturday, so won't be able to ship until then). Please add $5 for shipping and will only sell CONUS. PM with interest! 1.) $495 -> $460 Black --> $430 --> $400 J. Crew Belstaff Roadmaster, Size Medium. Worn maybe 3 times total - brand new condition and I think I have tags somewhere. Awesome jacket and girls LOVE...