or Connect

Posts by thinksyncopated

if anyone is selling a lamb spot, please let me know!
I just bought a Brown Calf MDR, sized S, that, while incredible, is just too tight on me. (I'm 5'11" 170 lbs, muscular build for reference. I can't reach up for the collar without losing circulation to my arms!) Looking for a black or brown calf or lamb MDR, sized 48, M, or just bigger than the following: http://www.grailed.com/listings/21378 Will trade or sell. shoulders 17.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 20" midsection 18.1" waist 18.5" body length, front 22" body length, back...
Man I wish they still made these. Going in the $500s on ebay!
Sold please delete.
Sold please delete.
Sold please delete.
Sold please delete.
Sold please delete.
Iconic Baracuta Harrington style slim fit G9 Jacket in Navy. Size S. Fits 38-40" - I'm 5'11" 160 lbs and it fits me pretty well. Measurements (approxmiate), as jacket is not structured): Pit to Pit: 19" Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeve Length: 26" Collar to Bottom Hem: 26" Please add $10 for shipping. Will consider reasonable offers - please PM me! Selling a few other items - check it out.
You know what it is... the Belstaff Roadmaster - in size Medium. Fits 38-40" chest and is cut in an incredible slim and modern fit, with the ruggedness of a motorcycle jacket. Worn once - no tags, but essentially brand new. I'm not badass enough to pull this off. Quitting a career in finance to pursue a career in music. Needless to say, need to clear up some cash. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder (at top... hard to measure): 17.5" Pit to Pit: ~ 19.5" Back of Collar to...