or Connect

Posts by miran

Uncontrol falls under Transgendered Extraterrestrial Freakazoid....
well, she does know how to stir shit up in the Tweede Kamer, Shahahshah....and there is no shortage of people to help her and cheer her on...but that's just stupid Dutch politics....and it doesn't necessarily discredit her in the point she keeps making about Somali and Muslim culture generally...this is what I am not sure whether to believe or dismiss as propaganda...Iman is also Somali, but too busy fucking David Bowie to give a shit about Somalia...
I wouldn't lump Somalis with "blacks", shahanshah. Black in America (I am not American, but my take at least) is a different beast altogether than Somalis...who are a unique ethnic group, Muslims, keep themselves to themselves, their own language, closer racially to Arabs than other "black africans"....This woman lived in Holland until recently....she is the loudest voice about Somalia here, and she is on the crusade to defame Somali...
Brother, they are humungous! I have a pair of Alden 403s...I can use them to do weight training! So heavy, they are unwearable.
Shahanshah, I was to reply earlier--where on Earth did you eat Somali food? Seems rather sardonic to have Somali restaurants, given what's going on right now in Somali territory...I don't want to seem cold, but if I think Somali and food now, I think Red Cross high-protein peanut paste (the stuff Prince William licked and scowled, and Kate refused to try).... I have difficulty eating hot/spicy food. I only went to an Ethiopian restaurant once, few years ago. All i...
May I ask what you have been smoking, Reedobandito? Or perhaps you need to get your eyes checked, I can research a good optometrist for you in Portland.The last few pages have been downright lunacy...droning on and on and on about hair loss, page after page of uninspired fits peppered with inane, random nonsense...If you suspect hair loss, shave your head and move on. I can recommend an excellent razor...Else, there is the wig boutique...moving on.
I was at a cider festival at the Christmas market yesterday and the crowds were too much and you had to wait in the queue for a long time...there were only 3 pourers--an older guy that kinda looked like Mr Moo, another guy (chubby and sweet) and a 3rd guy--who looked exactly like TCWalter07's avatar picture. I am starting to see forum members everywhere....
This is a picture of bows9 or something like that...bows...right?I've had a few, but I think it's the same guy in the avatar pic for bows9....the one that dressed up as Charlie Chaplin last Hallowe'en...
I like your name...reminded me of this:
The Alden thread scares the living daylights out of me. Aldens scare me, full stop.The resources that go into a pair of Aldens could keep a small country going for a year. Then there is the coldheartedness of making something out of horses...someone no less than Alexander the Great held his horse Bucephalo in such high regard he gave him a state funeral...the oversized, pampering luxuriousness of it all...even the Alden website is unfriendly and somewhat untractable, as...