or Connect

Posts by miran

I did so greatly admire Kitonbrioni. We have lost a living link with the golden age of luxury. He was a man of truly impeccable taste. The coats, belts, shoes, and indeed the furnishings he had simply cannot be procured today, with the stupid CITES regulations and other bureaucratic hullabaloo that do such ill as to discourage trade between nations which we all know is the true road to universal prosperity. As Kitonbrioni would have said, prosperity shared is not...
which music festival?
I can't put my finger on exactly what's different here Stanley van Buren, but you are well outside your comfort zone....The sweater has a military air to it....the duck boots show you mean to enter where you might catch leprosy....you seem aggressive, even belligerent....you're in a defense stance, and you are not amused...It's as if your ladyfriend decided to "slum it" and (despite your protests) took up that poker challenge from those greasy sleazes from across the...
Amigo, you look ready to dance the cumbia...Bailas, bailas...
Yes, the final funeral tribute post seems to say that the man featured in the blog (Kitonbrioni), RIP....Nobody is quite sure what has happened, but the vultures are gathering...http://www.styleforum.net/t/258637/what-happened-to-kitonbrioni/75#post_5025874
Perhaps he rose again on the 3rd day?
With respect to the deceased, there is no ill intent in thinking out loud about what will become of his estate. The thought must have occurred to everyone, I bet. The devious--there are probably many here--posted nothing in public, but discreetly contacted Lady Cashimira and offered to dispose of the estate... Waste of time. The stuff was clearly important to Kitonbrioni, and he clearly shared his obsession for his wardrobe with his family (clearly someone in his family...
What's his new name? Good to know he is still with us....
Are you retarded?!? I was wondering why VoxSartoria "disappeared" from SF, just like Kitonbrioni disappeared from his blog last summer....
Somebody has passed away, and condolences to their family. I think it's clear from that final funeral tribute post that it was the person who was featured in that blog.I still remember vividly the Wednesday evening in mid-spring 2005, when I stumbled onto Kitonbrioni's blog. A friend and I had a good laugh that day. As others pointed out, the wardrobe was overflowing with clich├ęd luxury--cashmere, shearling, alligator everywhere. Nothing seemed to fit, it all swamped...