or Connect

Posts by miran

I drank some 07 Shiraz now to honour this raving...I still have no clue wtf it means...like most things from you people I think shah should get a mohawk[with the hawk dyed red at the front, white in the middle, and green at the back....with an goatee.You people, as in you people...
Shahanshah, over the past few weeks you have really piqued my curiosity... You have labelled yourself "Persian bro 2"...so given this is SF, I imagine you like this: The quintessential androgynous Persian mei saghi....all elegant and stylish and refine and blah blah blah... And then you post pictures of you squatting at a stream like you're taking a dump while wearing the weirdest pants...and now talk about moustaches and cab stealing (I guess you are talking about NYC...
[quote name="jwied82" [/quote] This is the beard one I was referring to...the same pose and figure over and over and over again...
You don't live in Houston, do you? Great cumbia scene there...great prices there, too, on high-fashion items...Well said. I am a new poster also, I've been here a few months. They think there is a well-established social system, based on...I don't really know what...how long you've been here, I guess. When I first posted, I was told to fuck off, some spit on my fits, others ridiculed my physique and photoshopped my clothes onto obscenely obese people, others told me...
"They therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, and said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him. When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith...
This is rather cold, Stanley van Buren.I know I don't belong in your world...but I always thought I'd offer some insights into your fits....I consider myself a Fashion Boddhisattva....someone who has reached their own fashion nirvana and dedicates themselves help others attain eternal bliss and realisation with his/her true self...the least I deserve is some modicum of acknowledgement, if not appreciation...I didn't realize you viewed me with such condescension, as a...
CDHagg, realize that browsing through these threads is like touring an asylum in the 19th century (when asylum tours were popular entertainment). 99% of the comments are raving nutcases...but occasionally, you'll get a stray word of wisdom (which will haunt you and change your life). That said, for WAYWT that figure is 99.99%. For ex, the one that told you to burn everything has been posting in another thread about buying some Goth full-length black coat that 90s...
Ignore the haters, you look very good. Lose the tie and especially the tie clip...too gringo. You look like you're ready to cumbia...I said before and I say again, it's the boots and jeans...hope there will be cumbia there, nothing like cumbia to sow the seed.
Quite right, shahanshah. Balenciaga is a retard. It should rightly be called a "Greek jacket"...coz that's what it is...here is a classy-looking gent sporting it, on our soon-to-be-again former money:It's the unique collar, lapels, and shoulder cut that make it "Greek". Ottoman, my ass...In other news, Shahanshah, I was at the kabob khaneh again today, and the lovely lady who loves me and gives me extra rice and salad and burned rice and shit hasn't been there for the...
I agree. And it's always good to do more than simply offer lipservice in the form of condolescence....'tis always better to offer any service that one can to the family, in their time of loss. Any service one can offer, however humble.