or Connect

Posts by miran

Quote: Originally Posted by gqreader239 Sounds like they want you to take knowledge from one company. Pay you 100k for one year. The information probably costs them 200k elsewhere. Atleast they get a slave to go along with it. yeah, but they agreed to remove the "theft" clause from my contract They now just get the slave with the knowledge...and they have to use their own psychological tricks to get the knowledge out coz there's no way in...
Thanks to both of you for your advice.... So i just kiss goobye to the 85k salary? with 100k in 6 months? God help me. I work in Airborne (aircraft-based) electromagnetic geophysical surveying. Clients are most mining companies that are prospecting, also governments that need special aerial surveys, etc. more romantic clients are spies who want to detect submarines from the air, antarctic and arctic/greenland surveyors and prospectors (folks on the countdown for when...
I currenlty work in a highly specialized, esoteric, technical field. There are very people who know this field. The field is really taking off now how that we are getting out of the recession, and people are hiring again. My situation now is this: - I currently work in a "morally bankrupt" company. I really don't have a future here. Most employees are jaded against this company, and the management is here to make a quick buck. - I have only worked here for 1 year,...
Quote: Originally Posted by miran The look works very well on you. The fit is damn here perfect. I think you may be developing ricketts though. A daily vitamin supplement, and an extra Vitamin D supplement twice daily, will solve the problem in no time. Wait a minute. You are not Jewish. You look Iranian. My bad.
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl shoveling the snow. o hai gaiz im wearing rick owens, can i be a goth ninja?? geller geller seconds kay vee ayy canada goose outerwear(no vis) The look works very well on you. The fit is damn here perfect. I think you may be developing ricketts though. A daily vitamin supplement, and an extra Vitamin D supplement twice daily, will solve the problem in no time.
Is every poster here rich and Jewish?
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 Who's the guy on the left? The one of the left seems infinitely cooler and more stylish than the tranny on the right.
np
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion