or Connect

Posts by miran

Mr Moo, I just saw your posts...I don't know the whole history of your body, car, or kitchen, I've only seen a few fits pics from you... I don't think you mentioned and I am curious--what is your height? This is very important before concluding if you are "fat" or not. I would put you at no more than 5'8", 5'9" maximum. Your shape is a strange one...you are not "fat guy" as in normal height, normal build, with manboobs, gut, belly tire/love handles....you seem...
Tween_spirit, this fit didn't get the attention it deserves...it is superb!!!This is a quintessential yuppity-preppy New Yorker look at Christmas time...The colours are traditional and all the requisite elements are there--the blazer, the wool pants, the Oxfords...but what is special is everything is noticeably different, unique, on the cutting edge. The shirt is nice, with nice touch at the collar with the contrasting colour. Grey pants have a nice texture...Jacket is...
Reedobandito, here is our choir:Not bad, no? Not even once off key...Edit: If you want to see professionals do it,http://youtu.be/8D8bUf97qU4?t=1m59s
Tween you are such inspiring person...and you also have big provola in your kitchen! From now on I am going to try to also be like you--loving and forgiving, always building instead of destroying...it is so difficult though...
No, friend, I have not been to Montreal, but I can see a group of Montrealans closing in on Uncontrol with pitchforks and burning torches...like on Quasimodo in front of the Notre-Dame-de-Montreal....
Uncontrol, I did think you were 4'9"....5'11"? You must quite the horrific sight roaming the streets of Montreal...
Also redacted.
Reedobandito is already at size 3, and I am very concerned.
i will try it paesan...actually we grow, make and even export (to your part of the world also but you have bad law )....buy for your family cin cin...removed coz Snowman has it now.
Please do not overanalyse the pagan mythology! We are all become good Christians now and all the temples to Dionysio are destroyed and become ticket booths for hoards of Japanese tourists wanting a photo of themselves clothing the thyrsos.We abandon Dionysio and turn his temples into a place to collect foreign exchange and look what happens? he visits us his wrath with the crushing debt!!