or Connect

Posts by miran

Uncontrol, this is not good advice.If this person is not imagining it, if their parents genuinely think he is gay....and he is not...there is a serious problem. This varies culturally, but I lived in the US for nearly 8 years, and I know the typical American knows the difference between anorexic, Japanese-label wearing "dandy" and a gay guy. Everyone gets complimented on their clothing--on the plane back, we were crammed in those dreadful middle set seats and even with...
For you--But this one is better This one belongs in that Iranian artsy thread that Shahinshah posts a lot in.This one is Styleforum approved:And finally, this one is MC approved:
lolololololololol...You should have gone up to him, and then introduced yourself as someone else in WAYWT whom he wouldn't know what they looked like...eg. "Tween_Spirit? Hello! I'm Jet!"....or something like that.I'll share one thing though...in my case, about a month ago, an element of this forum reared its head in the real world....and no, it wasn't in a nice way like seeing Uncontrol in the street being stared at by a group of horrified school children. It was in...
oddly enough shahinshah, another member pm'ed me earlier today also about cyprus, trying to order stuff from online stores there....cyprus is a shithole, period. it is the dirtiest place in the world. people are filthy...how can you not be when you have to live with those other people? there is garbage everywhere, and garbage outmasses sand on the beaches. a shame really. it's been fucked since 1570 since you people conquered it from the venetians and skinned the last...
Attention moderators-- I would like to lodge a serious complaint against slander here. I also saw Malakas has been banned....what's with the Christmas day massacre?
Since when is this physique fat? This person is almost perfectly proportioned....
shahinshah, you sure know how to make a person homesick when they get back! Firstly shahinshah, It's called Greek or Turkish coffee...wtf is Arabic coffee? Stop adding shit to it...cardomom?!? must be an arabic thing. Use the thing they call a briki (in Greek language) or jezve (in Turkish language). The long handle will allow you handle it easily and the Erlenmeyer-like shape means it will bubble up nicely without boiling over. I think in your stupid language,...
I think what you are saying is--1. There are the clothes posts.2. There is the fit pic. That is, how clothes fit on a body, and the quality of the clothes and the elegance of the fit.3. There is the person in the pic. A complete person--with a head, shoulders, knees and toes. Most people don't post pictures of themselves, and there could be many reasons for this. If there is a person, you can form an opinion of who this person is...4. Then there is the setting for...
^^^^^ This individual has no clue what he is talking about ^^^^^^
LOL....I don't know the word in English..."mature" I guess, but re. your body, than your behaviour...use the same word for eg. with artichokes, where the "unripe" (young) ones are tender and sweet, whereas the "ripe" older ones are tough, woody, not as flavourful and so not good eating...When I was a kid, I'd sometimes go to the market with my grandmother and there would be a huge pile of artichokes at the stall...they would arrive hauled by a Piaggio Ape making that awful...