or Connect

Posts by miran

ah, sorry. I thought you were HIndu. I guess you are also Muslim. What a surprise! This thread is chock full of them. The bride is from Ramalla? Holy shit...how did she get to Scottsdale?! God be praised...she must have had quite the ordeal to travel out of the West Bank...I heard security is total nightmare when you are leaving the Occupied Territories to go and get hitched...plus it can't be safe...I heard Ramallah is one of the most volatile places in the West...
Magnificent, my Hindou friend, Magnificent.I have been crusading...nay, jihading...nay, non-violently starving myself...for more ethnic-wear...nay, clothes from other lands...on WAYWT....but it was greeted with ridicule and derision, until now.As with any Bollywood movie set...the colour combinations leave me blinded. Every colour in the rainbow is there and gushing at you at lightening speed. I love the pink turban. I would have preferred a pink tunic....but the cream...
The repast earlier--Triglia alla Zarese. Red mullet (a small red fish) cooked "in the style of Zara" (a city on the Adriatic). That is, red mullet stuffed with shrimps, lemons and parsley, crumbed in breadcrumbs. I ate 4 whole red mullets! There was some also some pasta and some other stuff, but my stomach is finite.
This is not a laughing matter! I am very seriously pissed off.
The sale is favouring certain timezones over others...some of us are fast asleep when the American riffraff descend on the e-merchandise like flies on a pile of dog business....when we wake up, it's all gone...
Some fucknut has cleaned out Mr Porter's coats as well... I kid you not, whatever123....I put it in my Shopping basket....Quantity: 1.....went to fetch my credit card since I have a new card and don't have the number memorized...decided to go for a leak in there since the bathroom was right there....came back: Sorry, Item is out of stock! I am livid.
I thought you said you were Iranian? Now I'm confused...This sounds like you're a refugee from Afghanistan that fled during/after the Soviet invasion? Like that girl on the National Geographic cover, the one with the sharp features and the eyes on fire and the unremovable dignity...she makes Europeans look like toads by comparison...
Actually, Uncontrol, I beg to differ.With no other information, there is no way of determining his height from this pic...he is standing in an alleyway with a vanishing point, and other than the window, there is no real reference for relative scale. Without going off topic, this is a fundamental trick in perspective that architects use this to illusory effect...Anyways, the point is, this gentleman has no taste. With his pants, he is shortening his legs--his pants are...
I shall answer this for--that is another member here, and one that really drove me up the wall.It presented the image that it had Kanye West style going, that it lived in an avant-garde-style furnished loft...it often posed in front of some early 2000s black Boxster (the base model, the ones for the US export market)...Something about its extreme pretentiousness triggered something in me to out-do it, everytime...and despite its laughable midget stature, or maybe because,...
WHat the fuck is this?!?Why do the ones who are second from the left and second from the right, want to dress like Muslim women, only with arms bare? I suppose they are targeting the Dubai luxury market...gotta sell where you can...