or Connect

Posts by letsgoblue

Bought this slightly aspirationally a few years ago and have never worn it b/c it's just a bit snug in the chest (I'm probably between a medium and large these days). It's a Folk size 3, which generally equates to a medium. I've copied and pasted the measurements below. If you're familiar with the brand you know that it retailed for some silly amount of money (mid-high 100s). The "standard shirt" is one of Folk's staple pieces that can be depended on every season, always...
This shirt: http://www.gant.co.uk/mens-shirts/blue-indigo-oxford-shirt/27542 Retails for $125. Never worn. Tag size is large but the style guide instructs you to size down and this shirt will fit a medium or the smaller end of the large range (I'm a 40-41 jacket and the chest on this fits perfectly). Selling for $60 shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally at cost.
This shirt was designed by stylist Marcus Allen for Stock Mfg. They do limited-release runs of custom designs and don't seem to have any of these left. I love the shirt, but the upper arms are a bit slimmer than I'm comfortable with. This looks like activewear on me. So my loss, your gain, etc. It "retailed" for $46. I'm selling for $35 shipped in the US. Will ship internationally at cost. This should fit a standard medium so long as you, unlike me, have normal sized...
Missed out on this while it was around in 2012-2013 and they don't seem to be making it again.
Bought this on final sale but it's a bit heavier than I was imagining and I'm a sweaty dude in the summer. Selling for $70 shipped. http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441831018&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302058481&nav_type=SALESITE&bmUID=k0e_WYr SOLD.
Price reduced to $99 shipped.
I bought this lovely pair of pants a few years ago and never wore them. Hoping that they'd eventually fit, I kept them around. I'm giving up the ghost as my fitness regimen is incompatible with the thigh measurements of these pants. I'm viewing this as a small sign of maturity. My loss is your gain, etc. These pants were a limited-run collaboration between Ryan Plett of you_have_broken_the_internet fame and Rogue Territory. Ryan's original post with some great pics is...
Any chance you could provide the chest measurements? Or if you've tried it on and are selling it b/c it doesn't fit, maybe some comments about the fit. Just curious how slim it fits. Thanks!
Hey there, do these fit true to size?
I'm working on it! If I can lose 5 pounds in my shoulders before it sells, I'll definitely be canceling the listing.