or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

yep, that is great
(0?) (10?) either way, whichever one is most secure on your foot and could not get Biggskipped off.
@habitant skydiving is amazing. i'm assuming you're gonna be strapped to someone who knows what they're doing? i told the dude i was strapped to to "go nuts with it" and he backflipped me out of the plane. and to make it fashion related, i believe skydiving was the last time i wore a jumpsuit.
good news guys, the most tasteful car is also available on the most tasteful watch
ignoring the details on this specific hat, i don't think a full-brimmed hat + tee will work usually. though a white tee and those jeans and sneakers is cool without the hat, though standard. this specific hat is a boldly colored hat that frankly i would not wear under any circumstances. but if you wanted to wear a somewhat more chill hat, you could probably get this to work with a button-up shirt and some formalish shoes.
I like it. Maybe more casual shoes would work a little better but it's not bad.tee + hat combo is not working
pages old but i thought i should chime in:if you're 99% sure it's being worn by a person who will have a good response, or you know what it is already, ask cuz it's fun. I ran into a guy at a wedding a week ago who was wearing a margiela memory blazer (or whatever it's called, where the buttons and pockets and shit are all not really there but are just bumps or shapes) and some crazy color-blob shirt so i asked him, knowing he was on some runway shit. it was a paul smith...
@AlexanderTG I think my main issue with your fit is what looks to be huge, billowing thighs on those pants. secondarily, the shirt and jacket seem to end at almost the same spot, which always gives off a weird vibe, but that's minor and maybe a "just me" type of thing, or only that way in the picture. i don't have a problem w/ the shirt and jacket together otherwise.but i do think these are good ideas to try anyway:
I don't know, elisix is a pretty casual guy. Sharp blazers will seem incongruous.