Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

@Van Veen this is based on the center of the state: it gets hot and very humid from may/june to august/sept so there's plenty of time to wear S/S gear but there's plenty of 20-50 degree days through the winter so coats get plenty of action. but i wear jeans through the summer anyway since everybody blasts AC. but it's colder in general if you're moving to asheville, and hotter if you're moving to the coast. we sorta got 2 or 3 climates here.
Been wearing CdG Black a lot lately even though it's summer. i love it, and to a fair extent it serves as weird deodorant, especially since it lasts all day on me.
who was it w/ the jacket that was more rope or something than a jacket, and it was mistagged in the lemaire section of yoox or something? cuz i saw this today
melo you have entered the 2012 barista zone
hey folks, can anyone who has gotten something from sultan pasha shipped to the US report on how long it took them? i got a shipping notice back on the 9th. i asked him via email if there was tracking but got no response--it sounds like he got overloaded this summer w/ samples and such.
there was some milsurp talk a few months (a year?) ago in regards to backpacks. didn't rais recommend a u.s. army backpack?
Knize 10. I got a sample this week, tried it monday, and just hated it. the top notes smell like a recently-but-poorly-cleaned gas station bathroom, or like an old lady trying to hide something smelly. i smell no leather. but i'm fascinated enough by my hatred that i keep putting it on, and today, i put on more than i had been and...i like it? i guess it's that in smaller quantities, the bathroom cleaner aspects overpower anything else, but in larger quantities, other...
i like the blue better but that might just be the photo
i think it's great in either color. neither one works better w/ your wardrobe or fills a hole?
Bruno Acampora Nero. giant, gorgeous.