or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

@nyclondon please multi-quote and spoiler
I recommend lexol on lamb. I apply a little to an area and rub around briefly with a cloth. once i've covered the whole jacket, i rub briefly with a new cloth to absorb any extra lexol and hang up overnight.
nobody responded w a recc i guess, so i'll weigh in. i condition my (non-ep) leather jackets once a year or so, with case-by-case conditioning if something particularly rough happens, like if a lamb jacket goes through a torrential rainstorm. i believe the mullberry and thorpe are both calf, so probably once a year is fine unless you are really beating them to death, and it doesn't sound like that's what's up.for conditioner, i use lexol on my normal jackets (calf, lamb)...
#3 or 4Love the idea of those Tender joints but yeah it'd help to be like 6'3"
yep that's a standard american firetruck
mickey, where are you from? funny to hear your appreciation for american fire trucks.
i think that @tonio028 fit would be cool with a strong pinroll on the jeans
You could try a spray tester of it from luckyscent for $6--first time i've ever seen luckyscent do a spray tester, but i guess they're doing it for all the le labo stuff. ymmv, but i'm figuring i can get at least 15 wears out of this tester.
apparently L'Incandescent's name is untaggable in posts. anyway, @TheShoeMaker --Patchouli 24 is fun and weird. a big meaty barbecue that dries down to vanilla. not for everyone, but i recommend it.