or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

usually heel slip dies down as a pair of shoes/boots break in.
i like ball & chain style best. the main tab or bar (don't remember which) zipper on my old lamb toj is still the noisiest part of the jacket over the ball & chain pocket zips. the main zipper on my new falcon isn't silent either, and it's a bar. you could diy coat the back of the zipper pulls with rubber if you care enough to do it.I don't think there's any non-damaging way to do it. you could probably get a pair of cutters in there and clip off and remove the pulls at...
had an item up for 2 weeks on ebay, posted it on grailed last night, it sold instantly i'm not complaining about this grailed shit
so that's how Masta Killa writes his verses
doubt it'll improve things. a tight t is gonna match up w/ the jeans to create a bodysuit.
yes, oisin, give up epaulet and join the dark side
i got mine from end, though the ebay is a good source if you see what you want. the ebay is not consistently restocked ime.they are big, heavy sweaters and they're not vanity sized. i'm a 36/small and i got a 38 sweater and i'm glad i did.shouldn't be too short. i've seen inverallans work for 5'7" people and 6'3" people.
gunmetal, a little darker than the old toj gunmetal (though maybe my old gunmetal zippers have lightened with wear?)
oops i meant to type Falcon up there. whatever i'm leaving it
before the post office after the post office falcon, qlomaire, 3-16, altama