or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

@DLester i liked it better before. i guess i wish i'd said something
if in manhattan, expect to pay for parking afaik.
I've been thinking about this while deciding to sell stuff, so thanks for saying it.I had a thought this morning: I was thinking about this pair of socks that's wearing out, and how I'll need to replace them soon, and then I remembered that when that day like that has come in the past, I've found that I can just do without that item, that I can just live with one less thing instead. I figured that thought belonged here.
i gave the Malin + Goetz deodorant another go; it smells only very lightly (almost nothing through clothes) once it "dries down" (can we use that term for deodorants?) and works through my day, though i'm not that hard to handle. and it doesn't make all my fragrances smell off, so that's cool. still, the very light smell it does leave is not really my type of scent, so i'll probably keep looking.
what part of "space" and "pope" don't you understand bro
[[SPOILER]] next level
i got a stick of the tom's "unscented," which instantly makes me smell like curry and messes up my fragrances game i love curry but i cannot recommend this stick. i liked the maelin & goetz eucaliptus ok but didn't get to try it more than once.
we've seen what happens when you slim down the midsection. it's not good. do not make an hourglass shaped jacket.
u could get the shorts shortened
i think it looks good. any slimming down would only cause more bunching.