or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

looks like it. and if someone says veiny, it's lamb.
dawg u forgot
i'm for it
many of the last batch of natural cxl belts started to split. if there were any pictures, they're from more than a year ago. the story was that when the belt was constructed, there wasn't any cxl available that was thick enough, so the belt was two layers of cxl glued together, and I guess it could come unglued. since then, i recall Matt has said he wasn't gonna use construction methods like that again since it had a higher failure rate than was acceptable.
@magicalporks how do you see that list
the a2 joke on the spreadsheet is, uh, confusing at best. those aren't real orders...right? but i am sad to see that "black lamb dildo" has been removed. oh and it looks like June is almost entirely fulfilled. there's one outstanding jacket, outside of the guy who couldn't decide what jacket he wants and the misconstructed jacket that was made and got returned.
reaaaally. hm. mine are short.
I almost mentioned it before but all the heattech stuff has 3/4 sleeves, and some of it is pretty sheer. I wouldn't wear it as a main layer. You're better off just buying a real shirt and then wearing your coat over that.
"Will probably be" i took to mean "what people will mostly do," and we've already heard we can add the belt back on, among other things.
Sure, but complaints don't do anything and I fact may make things worse