or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

I've been having this problem too, so I've been looking for strange shirts with enormous pockets. So I just bought this Document patch-pocket shirt:Which is sort of awesome, but it's a little too heavy for summer daytime wear. And I've got a snowsmock, and I've been browsing the Kapital site cuz they have a dozen different cargo-pocket shirts. But I'm finding that really, just carrying a small bag like you're thinking may be more...reasonable. Or at least my girlfriend...
[[SPOILER]]
my gf wears stretch denim from wherever (i think her current pair is banana republic) and gets noticeable fades out of it. so you may be pleasantly surprised.
fok, is there a reason the shockwave crashes on SF have increased in the past 36 hours? i'm used to them happening to some extent on my windows xp machine, but now it's constant on that machine and it's started happening on my windows 10 machine too.
stuff's popping up on ebay (in inflated prices), you could set an alert
along w/ trying to hunt it down, you could try cold soaking it and stretching it back to size.
True, though apparently if you don't log in for two years they can delete your page and let the url go to be claimed by someone else. And Johncoppidge.tumblr would be a great place for an anti-drew page.
The contemporary western audience will get that it's streetwear, though that understanding may be lost in time -- looking at paintings from the 1800s, I've got about a 5% understanding about what they're wearing there. Beyond that, we've got to examine what clothing means to us now. I know he's often painting people in their own clothes, and so I suppose we could understand what subset of streetwear the subject of the portrait identifies with, sort of a social cue. Is that...
hard to tell about widths, but yeah, lengths and shoulders are too big on that one.
oh uh i guess maybe we don't have to edit grailed links at all anymore? grailed.com/listings/520657-Undercover-Cafe-Racer-Moto-Leather-Jacket-Vest that right there works for me