or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

@1989thenumber i support your name choice i mean it's unfair to say it "just came to you" or whatever because we have to thank Chuck D but still, i wouldn't have thought to use it as a name
sounds like my 38 is the right choice.
i'm buying a 38 1A and i'm v. near your measurements. granted, it's my first inverallan, so i'm not sure on sizing, but i figure, i buy 36 in all my blazers (except for a few brands where i'm 34), so this counts as sizing up. The 38 has a 19.5" chest measurement and I don't want it to hug me, and 36 would.
thumb for chino xl while we're at it, how do you pronounce synthese synth-S? synth-EEs?
why is it there's no US suppliers? are wholesale orders prohibitively expensive due to like import costs or something, or is the whole "made by old ladies" thing prohibitive for stock to anybody but the few places that already have stocking arrangements?
brand names. gee guys, it's like taste differs from person to person or something.
whoa they doubled their stock from what was up yesterday. thanks for the heads up.
@SaintCrispy the shoes are a little fancy for what is otherwise a dressed down thing. l am way into that otherwise.
the novelty of that liner is gonna wear off.
Good to hear it might be more of an up-and-down. This spring's chinos appear to have indeed been a good set--this summer's set of them (middle button instead of "button on tab" waist) were no good when I tried them and the spring edition on.but the recommendation thus still stands: if you buy something from Uniqlo and like it, buy another one cuz who knows what the future holds; for better or worse, it will change.