or Connect

Posts by ghdvfddzgzdzg

thanks for posting that. i was trying to hunt down your post from the last time you said what to do when these appear. i've had 3 this morning. i'll report the next one.
it will stretch out some but not transformatively unless you do a cold soak/pull to size operation. if you're over 130/5'7" the 36 is not for you ime. these ought not be skin tight.
nyt with a picture of Mariela I hadn't seen before, supposedly 1992 http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/hyeres-fashion-photography-festival-thirty-years/?module=BlogPost-Title&version=Blog%20Main&contentCollection=Happenings&action=Click&pgtype=Blogs®ion=Body
recent cities talk:Nashville: You're gonna want to drive around. It's a big area. I can't see biking it.New York: [[SPOILER]]
White footwear requires patience?
[[SPOILER]]
@StanleyVanBuren I don't like that that much but I do like the direction--white with tan/beige. Taper pants and change shoes to something cool and I'm down, even with the polo. @The-Arm that is fire. insane. @fishshu very good with the jacket unbuttoned Stitchy: HAT
Silver mountain water. It's got a nice drydown. I'd be wearing more of this now that warm weather is here.
The absence of thumbs on a post speaks to me as negative thumbs would in many cases, not that it gives much of an indication of intensity of disagreement. (and I'm all for thumb comments if one-click thumbs can happen too)