or Connect

Posts by MCanavan6

How is Ted Baker? I found a suit in their endurance line which is exactly what I'm looking for, but I'd prefer to buy a quality suit while I'm at it.
Alright thanks for the tips, anyone know of any others? Specifically with Side Vents?
I'm looking to a light gray slim fit suit for a wedding coming up in September. Looking for a light weight material (wedding is in California) and plan on using it as more of a summer suit after the wedding. I really like the look of Steve Carell's suit in crazy stupid love (http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/crazy-stupid-love-movie-image-steve-carell-julianne-moore-06.jpg). I know its an Ermenegildo Zenga which is far too expensive to me and was looking for something...
Anyone?
I'm looking for a thin lapel blazer to go with v-necks and t-shirts as it gives off the most casual vibe. I'm looking for something similar to this although I'd like it to be gray in color. Anyone know where I can find one?
No one has any idea?
Had this over in MC but no one knew what they were. I saw both of these shoes in The Style For Modern Men Method e-book, pages 55 and 97 for those familiar with it. Anyways, I cannot figure out who makes these or what model they are, or even if they are still being made. If someone has an idea of what they are I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.
No one has any idea?
I saw both of these shoes in The Style For Modern Men Method e-book, pages 55 and 97 for those familiar with it. Anyways, I cannot figure out who makes these or what model they are, or even if they are still being made. If someone has an idea of what they are I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.