or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc http://camper.secure.hoxsolutions.co...L?JGVzaG9wMyQ= Does camper make good boots? Those look neat, I'm not entirely sold on the sole though.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet we need more noobz like u to replace asshats like johnH nice cloak up der 2 <3 you too tubby.
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Deets: MF Junya Watanabe Band of Outsiders Thom Browne Oliver Spencer Junya Watanabe Boots are
Quote: Originally Posted by xCrunchx do you not think that by the sheer number of posts kitonbrioni has and that he joined in 2004 that he knows what he is doing Holy fuck people, this is painful. All this poster does is post these daily lists on any 'waywt'-type threads on multiple men's clothing forums. It is a fairly well-known fact here that his only goal is to increase traffic to his blog. Just search his name, even if you don't it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide You type as if you're some type of fucking authority on what is and what is not the look of someone undergoing spec ops training.. Did they run out of vagisil where you live or something?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Little more MC, but coat is raglan and shoes are ALden... Not feeling the coat, but I like the rest (especially the Aldens).
Quote: Originally Posted by bare bodkin Sweet pants. You look like you're in spec ops training. No he doesn't.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Why does this forum idiot keep posting? The same reason this forum idiot ^^^ keeps posting. It keeps me occupied when I'm not with your mom.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol how many requests have been made to ban you? None.
Water might be coming in through the leather soles, or your waterproofing job wasn't good enough (no hate, it happens). Quote: Originally Posted by jet post in wolverine thread mods merge thread Mods please ban jet (2nd request).