or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Did I mention the pea coat I had, if that jacket I sold you fit this one might too.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 Why do you guys buy J Crew online anyway? If you wait 1 or 2 more weeks, J Crew will have a bunch of staple items on sale. The online section will have their fake sales, while the B&M stores will start putting items on the clearance rack. Those of us in Canuckistan have to order online, unless we're able to find a proxy (I found one )
^^^ Nice sweater....I really need some knits/sweaters for F/W...I'm currently sitting at one. Hey look, we're back on the first page.
Quote: Originally Posted by Butter I am asking because the question "are you legally authorized to work in the US" is really common. ^^^ This.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy hey what happened to the red wings and quoddys? they've disappeared! As described above, J Crew pulls their most popular stuff off the website during sales. They do it in the sale section too when they gave one of those "x% off sale items" sales.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol you're fat Says who?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol ironic I don't see it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Please entertain me and look through the 5 streetwear shoes and boot threads and you will see. /thread Are you still fat?
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet I'm hoping to before the end of the year. At the moment, we've got 120pcs of Smith Indigo going through the workshop, which should be delivered in about 10 days. More Rivet Chinos in Gunmetal, Navy, and British Khaki are already en-route from LA. And I've got deadstock trousers out the a$$ arriving tomorrow. Well I'll keep checking back then, I'm down to one pair of jeans so I'll likely order as soon as some...
Wolverine 1000 Mile, hands down.