or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Bought four gitman vintage shirts on sale this week, and now this. My credit card is taking a beating.
If you're looking for fuel economy, buy a Prius.I'm not sure where you're getting your reviews from, but all the jeep owners I know love their vehicles and wouldn't give them up. It really depends on what you're looking for, my last car was a Mazda 3 and it was just plain boring - albeit good on gas and easy to maintain.
Can't believe I missed this sale. If anyone has a black in 10 they don't want, let me know.
Listing double posted by mistake.
Picked up my new ride yesterday, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Going to be great for mudding and camping this summer.
Engineering makes sense, my perspective is more from just a daily writing standpoint (which I do a lot of at work).How do Montblanc fountain pens write? I've handled a couple and they seem nice, but reviews seem to make them sound like the pen equivalent of Louis Vuitton (big on brand recognition/display of wealth, light on quality).I like those TWSBI pens, but I've got three FPs already and don't really need more.
Lamy Safari or Waterman Phileas. Once you start writing with fountain pens there's no going back. My boss bought me a Montblanc mechanical pencil for Christmas and I have no idea what to do with it. I thought people stopped writing in pencil once they finished middle school.
For the fountain pen aficionados out there, I have a Lamy fountain pen nib for sale. It is a medium sized nib, never used. Asking $15 shipped Canada/USA, these sell for around $20 in stores/eBay. Normal Paypal caveats apply. PM me for details.
I have five three lightly worn Club Monaco slim-fit oxfords for sale; 2 white and 1 grey. Size Large. These are the ones without a box pleat, so they fit quite slim. Much slimmer then Gitman Vintage and J Crew slim fit. I'm asking $35 each shipped Canada/USA, but I would really prefer to sell as a lot so if you want all 3 we'll discuss a deal. Looking for a fast sale here. Pics to follow.
Plain toe bluchers are mine!