or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Ordered a second pair of the camp pants from the Fair Ends website (they had one pair left in my size). Has anyone kicked in for their newest project - Olivers Apparel? I'll probably throw in for some shorts, it's impossible to find decent athletic/activewear so I'm happy to support something like this (even with shipping to Canada at $30, which continues to be a slight point of contention for me).
Rust ages very, very well.
Anyone?
Does anyone have any experience with the Montague chelsea boot? I wear a 10 in the 1000 Mile boots, 10 in Clarks DB, 10 in Alden barrie last, 11 in Nike and 10.5 in everything else. Also, my 1000 Mile boots are going on four years of wear (including 3 Canadian winters) and are only now going to go in for a re-sole after the Vibram topy started separating at the toe and my feet started getting wet last winter. I'm curious to see how the leather sole held up (although I...
Has anyone from Canada used B Nelson? I'm thinking about shipping costs etc.
Off to visit my hometown for 10 days. I love my Filson bags - best luggage I've ever used.
That pic was of a guy?
Thanks guys. I noticed the summer weight chinos were bigger in the waist and leg opening - I thought I had found the "perfect fitting" brand for me when I got the Fair Ends collab camp pants, but alas the chinos were a bit off. it's nothing $30 in tailoring can't fix, but still a bit of a bummer.So with all that in mind, how would folks recommend sizing on the Nissinhbo Mills 13.5 once copper selvedge denim? A 35 in the Fair Ends collab camp pants fit me perfectly (like,...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=taylor+stitch
+1 for the archival clothing bags. I got one for my (ex) girlfriend and they are good value for the money.