or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Everyone knows what these are. Size 32, worn for about a year and washed once. Great condition, with some decent fades coming in. Asking $95 shipped to you but open to offers.
Up for sale is a pair of chinos from Saturday's Surf in a dark navy blue, size 36. These fit SLIM. I normally wear a 34 across the board, down to a 33 in mall brands and these aren't suitable for me - I get pocket flaring (a sure sign of pants being too tight). These would be suitable for someone tall and skinnier than me, they are also meant to worn worn properly as opposed to lower on the hips like denim. Brand new, unworn aside from trying on. Only asking $100 USD...
Might be in for a pre-order if it's something with a shawl collar.
#menswear has officially gone full retard.
Proxy?
Anyone know how the fit is on these?
I've got a sizing question about the Flyknits and Roshe Run. I wear a size 11 in the Free 2 (I think that's the model), I've had them for 2 years and they're about the shit the bed so I'm looking for some new pairs. How do the Flyknits and Roshe Runs compare to the Frees for fit?
Anyone have any of the seersucker shirts? The measurements make it seem like they fit slimmer and shorter then your average GBV shirt.
This is a new with tags SNS Herning Stark in the concrete mix color, which equates to a light grey. Size XL in the 'new fit', which is slightly slimmer and shorter than older models. When I bought this from the store it was on a hanger, so there may be a bit of stretch but I can't discern any major difference between it and my other Stark. Selling because I don't wear a lot of grey. Asking $290 USD shipped Canada/USA. Normal paypal caveats apply. Reasonable offers will be...
New with tags Gitman Vintage black overdye oxford shirt, size Large. This is a pretty simple, basic shirt. I just don't find myself needing black in my shirt rotation. Asking $95 USD shipped in Canada or the USA. Normal paypal caveats apply. Reasonable offers will be considered. Please ask all questions before buying, all sales final.