or Connect

Posts by johnH123

For sale is a pair of camp pants from the Taylor Stitch collab with Fair Ends. Size 35. Worn regularly for approx 3 months. Washed a couple times. Retail is $128 +shipping, I'm looking to get $110 shipped to Canada/US for them. Selling because I've decided I want to go up a size. These are amazing pants, very soft and comfortable. Reasonable offers will be considered. Please ask all questions first, all sales final.
Picked up the Japanese Indigo Gingham and Red Plaid Hopsack from the warehouse.
I have a brand new, unused Montblanc Meisterstuck mechanical pencil for sale. I'm selling because I don't need a $415 pencil (which is the retail on this). It has the "fixe" on the underside of the clip and the serial number on the cap is HX2049131. If you have any questions, just ask via PM. All sales final. I'd prefer to sell here instead of dealing with eBay.
Great, thank you. I tend to prefer a "not-quite-as-tailored" fit.I probably will end up doing that, but shipping to/from Canada is a real pain.
Another sizing question... Gitman Vintage shirts in L fit me pretty much perfectly, with J Crew slim fit in L coming a close second. Would I be correct in assuming that a size 44 in TS shirts would be about right? Also, are there any plans to do another run of the Fair Ends collab camp pants in perhaps a navy or caramel duck (hint hint)?
Thanks.Still too tight in the thighs for my liking, I've tried them before. APC NS were 'ok' but I refuse to buy them at full price on principle (not worth the price at all).I dropped them off at my tailor, he's pretty good and assured me that he could do it. We shall see. If it does, I will have the most perfect fitting pair of denim ever crafted.
For sale is a Corter leather belt in natural, about 8 months old so it's nicely worn in and developing a good patina. These belts are very thick, and very sturdy. Get yours here for $15 off retail and without the 2-3 month wait. It equates to roughly a 34 and measure roughly 36" from the end to the middle hole. Ask all questions before buying, all sales final. Send questions via PM. Asking $35 USD shipped Canada/USA.
Let's try this again.
What are people's experiences with having denim taken in at the waist? What sort of instructions do you give to the tailor? I always end up with a bigger waist size to fit my legs. I don't do tight thighs nor do I buy denim online anymore so I'm stuck with whatever I can get local (Baldwin, APC and United Stock Dry Goods).
Picked up a Net cardigan for $104 - it's a pretty loose weave and has a neat colour (two types of blue, green and purple).