or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Let's try this again.
What are people's experiences with having denim taken in at the waist? What sort of instructions do you give to the tailor? I always end up with a bigger waist size to fit my legs. I don't do tight thighs nor do I buy denim online anymore so I'm stuck with whatever I can get local (Baldwin, APC and United Stock Dry Goods).
Picked up a Net cardigan for $104 - it's a pretty loose weave and has a neat colour (two types of blue, green and purple).
Rust ages very, very well.
Anyone?
Does anyone have any experience with the Montague chelsea boot? I wear a 10 in the 1000 Mile boots, 10 in Clarks DB, 10 in Alden barrie last, 11 in Nike and 10.5 in everything else. Also, my 1000 Mile boots are going on four years of wear (including 3 Canadian winters) and are only now going to go in for a re-sole after the Vibram topy started separating at the toe and my feet started getting wet last winter. I'm curious to see how the leather sole held up (although I...
Has anyone from Canada used B Nelson? I'm thinking about shipping costs etc.
Off to visit my hometown for 10 days. I love my Filson bags - best luggage I've ever used.
That pic was of a guy?
+1 for the archival clothing bags. I got one for my (ex) girlfriend and they are good value for the money.