or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Here's my Rust pair - bought in March 2010 and worn regularly since then. Sno-sealed every so often and first coat of polish was applied a few days ago (right before pic was taken). No re-sole so far except for having a second topy applied a month or so ago. I love these boots.
In for ball cap.
I bought these on styleforum but never wore them, they just don't work for my feet. They are marked 10D and would work best for a true 10D or a narrow 10.5. Closed channel soles which many have stated indicate they are made to handgrade standards. Very sleek last and very good condition. I'm using photos from the original listing because I want to list these now. I can provide more if you want. No shoe trees, box or bags included. Asking $175 USD shipped Canada/USA.
Are there any discernible differences between the Concord and McAlister wingtips? To my eyes they look to be pretty much the same.
Can anyone comment on how the Fisherman zip-up fit compares to the 'new' Stark fit? I want to get one to use as a liner underneath my lighter jackets (stark is sometimes too warm/thick).
Does anyone have this year's Japanese flannel shirts? I'm curious as to how thick/heavy weight they are.
For sale is a pair of camp pants from the Taylor Stitch collab with Fair Ends. Size 35. Worn regularly for approx 3 months. Washed a couple times. Retail is $128 +shipping, I'm looking to get $110 shipped to Canada/US for them. Selling because I've decided I want to go up a size. These are amazing pants, very soft and comfortable. Reasonable offers will be considered. Please ask all questions first, all sales final.
Picked up the Japanese Indigo Gingham and Red Plaid Hopsack from the warehouse.
I have a brand new, unused Montblanc Meisterstuck mechanical pencil for sale. I'm selling because I don't need a $415 pencil (which is the retail on this). It has the "fixe" on the underside of the clip and the serial number on the cap is HX2049131. If you have any questions, just ask via PM. All sales final. I'd prefer to sell here instead of dealing with eBay.
Thanks.Still too tight in the thighs for my liking, I've tried them before. APC NS were 'ok' but I refuse to buy them at full price on principle (not worth the price at all).I dropped them off at my tailor, he's pretty good and assured me that he could do it. We shall see. If it does, I will have the most perfect fitting pair of denim ever crafted.