or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Those would be more than sufficient, Toronto isn't that cold. The boots are waterproof so as long as your feet keep dry, you're all good. There really isn't a winter boot that can do waterproof, warm and stylish all at once (especially if you face salt and slush every day and don't want to invest a lot of money in boots that will be destroyed in a couple years).I wear the 062 model with thick socks and insoles and I don't have any problems with cold feet. That's just my...
Not really. They've got a lot of 'volume', so they're meant to be worn with thick socks. I've found them to more more than sufficient down to -25 Celsius or so with warm socks.
For sale is a SNS Herning 'Net' Cardigan in triple blue, size XL. I've worn it around 10 times. It's a cotton/wool blend with a more open weave than a Stark. Like most SNS knits, the fit is slim with long arms. I'm open to reasonable offers, but I'm already offering it for far below normal price so I won't take any lowballs. All sales final, ask all questions before selling. Please PM questions to me.
Thanks for the responses gents, I've been wearing them around my home to break them in (it's slush city where I live for the next 4 months) so they should be good by spring.
Just got a pair of ranger mocs in from the Club Monaco sale. I followed the sizing advice I found here (the suggestion was to take the same size as one takes in the Alden Barrie last), but they seem pretty tight. I got a pair of penny loafers last year in my 'normal size' (10.5D) and they were huge, so big that I had to sell them. I figured then that sizing down to 10D would work. How much can I expect the chromexel to stretch on the ranger mocs? I have some boots in the...
Get some Blundstone boots in the chisel-toe, non-lug soled version. Waterproof, rubber soled and not horrible looking. They're cheap and relatively disposable as well. I wouldn't wear $700+ boots in Canadian slush and salt, that's jsut silly.
Just picked up some brown Ranger Mocs with the 30% off code from Club Monaco, a basic and versatile shoe for my basic wardrobe.
I have this - the knit is pretty 'open', if that makes sense. Sleeves are pretty long as well. I could have sized down one - but I like the slouchy fit (I don't button it up).
Charles Tyrwhitt suit - 42R Slim Fit Worn 4 times Two button, double vent Pants hemmed to 31.5" (inside seam, hem to crotch), 2" let to let out Pants let out slightly in waist, easily reversed Jacket unaltered in any way Good utilitarian suit, nothing fancy $170 USD shipped Canada/USA - all sales final I apologize for the shitty pictures, just want to get this up and gone. I can provide better pics on request
Here's my Rust pair - bought in March 2010 and worn regularly since then. Sno-sealed every so often and first coat of polish was applied a few days ago (right before pic was taken). No re-sole so far except for having a second topy applied a month or so ago. I love these boots.