or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Any re-stocks coming in some of the basic rivet chino colours (khaki, grey etc)?
Great, thank you.Are there no expedited shipping options to Canada? Your website indicates that there is a priority option (3-5 day delivery) but when I go to check out there is only 'International Saver'.
Quick sizing questions...how does the indigo CPO shirt jacket and civilian chinos fit? I wear a L in Gitman Vintage and J Crizzle slim fit and I'm a 35 in the "new" APC New Standard fit as well as a 35 in Taylor Stitch chinos.
Anyone had a chance to try the Tokyo chinos, how do they fit? I prefer a slightly roomier leg, these look like they might fit the bill.
Is that available anywhere right now?
Does anyone have any of the summer-weight oxford shirts? How lightweight are they (i.e. close to poplin)?
Are there any floral, Hawaiian or other 'summer' print shirts on sale. Going down to the Caribbean for the first time in a while and I need some new vacation shirts.
Did anyone pick up the "techno lumberjack" shirt and found that it shrunk ridiculously in length. Damn thing is pretty much too short for me now, I can wear it unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath but it looks comical buttoned up.
Keep, it looks awesome.
Anyone? At 20% off I may as well give the shirts a try.