or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Lamy Safari or Waterman Phileas. Once you start writing with fountain pens there's no going back. My boss bought me a Montblanc mechanical pencil for Christmas and I have no idea what to do with it. I thought people stopped writing in pencil once they finished middle school.
For the fountain pen aficionados out there, I have a Lamy fountain pen nib for sale. It is a medium sized nib, never used. Asking $15 shipped Canada/USA, these sell for around $20 in stores/eBay. Normal Paypal caveats apply. PM me for details.
I have five three lightly worn Club Monaco slim-fit oxfords for sale; 2 white and 1 grey. Size Large. These are the ones without a box pleat, so they fit quite slim. Much slimmer then Gitman Vintage and J Crew slim fit. I'm asking $35 each shipped Canada/USA, but I would really prefer to sell as a lot so if you want all 3 we'll discuss a deal. Looking for a fast sale here. Pics to follow.
Finally got my first TS order in, I got a pair (well two, to get sizing right) of the 5 pocket twill camp pants in Olive. These are going to be great, especially for summer. I'm keeping the better fitting pair and returning the other for a pair of indigo camp pants. If you haven't tried these camp pants yet, you should. Really really great.
Any restocks coming on the summer weight chinos (specifically navy)?
Plain toe bluchers are mine!
Does TS send out shipping confirmation emails?
Well, just pulled the trigger on a 34 and 35 summer weight chinos, we'll see which fits best and I'll eat the return shipping costs in the hope of fiiiiinally finding a pair of chinos that fit me right (it's was an expensive quest before finding the perfect denim fit...shirt fit...sweater fit etc). Are there any other colours coming out soon (like green...)?
Did you find that taking in the waist caused the rear pockets to be too close together?
I'm a Canadian, so international shipping is an annoyance at the best of times.I think I'll give the 34s a try, My 'litmus test' for pants are my APC new standards, and the measurements seem pretty similar (I wear a 32 in the APCs).