or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Plain toe bluchers are mine!
Did you find that taking in the waist caused the rear pockets to be too close together?
Ew. If anyone is considering going there, don't.
Yea, and killing my damn bank account. Oh well.
I never really thought the quality at H&M was worth the money, but I find their flannels usually aren't too bad and are good for camping/outdoor work. At least the fit in their stuff is relatively slim compared to the other throw-away go-to places like Old Navy etc.
^^^And I have a large tax return to spend, which is good considering that I've finally accepted that I need to size up in the chinos and take them in
Yep. Really boxy, which is odd because the Vintage line is pretty relaxed fitting to begin with compared to other shirts marketed as having a slim-fit.
I have a pair of caramel duck chinos from Epaulet, if you're not already familiar with them then take a look at the Epaulet thread over in the SW&D forum. These are amazing pants, I own a pair in olive (in the older cut, which was a little more forgiving) and they are fantastic. However, it feels to me like the pants fit a bit slimmer then they used to and I should have returned them for a size up. These are almost brand new, worn 4-5 times and washed once. They were...
Are your APC New Standard jeans the 'old' fit, or are they in the new updated APC fit?
I have the club monaco collab penny loafers, and a 10.5D (my normal size) was way too big. I just don't want to get stuck with a pair of MTO shoes that I can't return.