or Connect

Posts by johnH123

What's the shopping scene like in Edmonton these days? I heard Haven closed and not sure what else is around as far as casual wear goes (think Engineered Garments, Gitman etc).
Retails for $399 USD at most shops. This is a good deal Like new condition, worn only 5 times. Never work in the rain. Dark olive green (traditional Barbour colour). The Ashby is a slimmed down version of Barbour's more classic jackets.
Worn 2-3 times. Still in excellent condition. Slim fitting straight fit. Waist fits like a Wings + Horns Westpoint chino in 34. Unaltered. Reasonable offers are welcome. No refunds. All sales final. Stock photos for now, I can take my own later if you ask.
Looking for an alterations place in Montreal that can handle work on a Lardini blazer (arm shortening). Most places here offer "custom suiting" and get lippy if you ask them to work on something else.
Cotton/Linen blend. This is a substantial fabric, more of a three-season piece than purely summer (despite the linen). Size 42R (North America sizing). Color is grey. Slim, modern fit in a contemporary British style. Reasonable offers welcome. Unaltered. Worn twice.
I wear them with heavier chinos or denim (always cuffed) and an untucked OCBD or plaid/flannel type shirt. In a business casual environment I'd try and wear something a bit "dressier" than work boots. But maybe I'm weird.
Please don't do that, there's lots of photos of people trying what you are asking about (even wearing the boots with suits) and it never looks right.I've had a pair in rust for over 5 years now and with regular applications of sno-seal and mahogany shoe cream they look pretty decent to my eyes. I'd say that brown would be the most "versatile" but rust is a far nicer colour and is just as versatile in my opinion.
Tiger Terry zip-up sweater from Reigning Champ. These guys makes the best activewear/fleece in the world, and it's all made in Canada. Size Large, lightly used. Please note that I removed the small white brand tag on the left side of the sweater, something normally present on all RC gear. All sales final so ask all questions beforehand. I am open to reasonable offers.
For sale are four Gitman vintage shirts, all in lightly used condition. All are size L. Sizing for all four runs consistent with normal Gitman shirt sizing. Asking $79 each, but I am open to reasonable offers - especially if you buy more than one. 1. Blue overdye Oxford. 2. White graph check shirt. 3. Short sleeve madras green/blue plaid. 4. Short sleeve madras red/blue plaid. All sales final, so ask any questions beforehand.
LL Bean Signature (their newer "hip" line) 'shacket' in size L. Made out of a nice, thick wool with a faux shearling lining. This jacket has been worn on and off, but is still in excellent condition. It is very warm and fits me well (6'1", 195lbs). Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased. I can take other measurements or more photos if you wish. I am open to REASONABLE offers.