or Connect

Posts by johnH123

J Crew Ludlow overcoat in a wool/cashmere blend, size 44. Worn twice, excellent like-new condition. Very warm and well fitting. Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased. I can take other measurements or more photos if you wish. I am open to REASONABLE offers.
Black power stretch denim from N&F, in skinny guy fit and size 34. Lightly worn a few times, unwashed. Really great material and great fit, just a bit too small for me. Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased. I can take other measurements or more photos if you wish. I am open to REASONABLE offers.
Up for sale is a suit made in Montreal, Canada by Sameulsohn for J.P. Tilford (Harry Rosen's house suiting and shirting label). I absolutely love this suit, but I'm trying to shrink my wardrobe a bit. Nice dark grey, suitable for a business environment. Excellent condition, worn 4 times and dry cleaned once. Jacket has been unaltered. Pants have been hemmed to a length of 41.5" from the hem to the top of the waist, along the outside seam. There is 2" left to let out....
If you live in Halifax, have you checked out RCHMND? It's the only good store there for men's clothing (Duggers is alright, but woefully overpriced for what you get).
All sold out now, damn.
Am I correct in assuming the Metcons aren't readily available in Canada? I can't be bothered ordering from the US given the nose-dive our dollar is taking.
Nike x Poler dunk highs - comfy and water-resistant. Selling because I'd prefer a different size. Size 11. These have been worn for a few weeks, so not brand new. I'll say it again, these have been worn a few times. They are not brand new. $150 USD shipped Canada/USA. Paypal only, email me for further information. Ask all questions before buying, all sales final.
+1I was looking at the new kudu boot collaboration with Taylor Stitch, but with the Canadian dollar being what it is I just can't justify the purchase, even with the massive savings on gas.
Wear a wide belt. That covers up the nipples pretty well.Or just let your freak flag fly.
That's amazing. Any pics of it being worn?