or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Did anyone pick up the "techno lumberjack" shirt and found that it shrunk ridiculously in length. Damn thing is pretty much too short for me now, I can wear it unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath but it looks comical buttoned up.
Keep, it looks awesome.
Anyone? At 20% off I may as well give the shirts a try.
So since I love TS so much, despite the sizing problems I've had with pantaloons.... How do their oxfords fit? I wear (and very much like) Gitman Vintage oxfords in Large and J Crew slim fit in Large is a close second. A size 44 in TS shirting makes sense to me - but I've heard they have a bit of a taper and I don't like an aggressive casual shirt cut.
Some pretty disappointing sales this year for Boxing Day.
If I may ask, what was your logic behind switching to large-size trees?
9.5E in Barrie...I assume?
I believe Alden's trees are made by Woodlore, which size differently than Rochester. Just curious really - on one hand the trees I have appear to fill out the shoe correctly but alas my OCD has taken hold in this case.How far into the shoe should the tree go? I've got about 1.5" or so of space between the heel piece and front piece.
What size shoe trees do people use for Barrie lasted Alden's in a 10D? I buy my shoe trees at a nearby store and they are all from Rochester Shoe Tree Co. (that's all I can get locally). Their size charts indicate that a size L tree is good for 10W - 12D, these are what I usually buy as all my footwear is in the 10-10.5D range and as the Barrie last runs large, in my mind a 10D Barrie equals a 'normal' 10D. I only ask because the fit on a Large tree is snug (it takes a...
I only measure it when I detect a distinct difference in the fit when I try the item on. If the size chart indicates one thing and the item measures up to 1" different or more, then there's a problem.I prefer my clothes to fit properly, but that's just me.