or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Has anyone noticed that CM has cut the Davis chinos significantly slimmer recently? Picked up two sale pairs and one full price (with a student discount), the full price one (which I assume is the current season) is much slimmer in the legs.
I'm more concerned about the length, I want a baggy pair of fatigue style pants for just kicking around.
There are plenty of other places that can re-sole shoes, B. Nelson pops to mind.
Thanks guys, I'm 6'1" so I don't think the inseam would work (I was looking at a size L as I'm normally a 34/34 across the board). Too bad, I've always wanted a pair of those fatigue pants.
Has anyone tried to Mt Tabor shoe and able to comment on sizing, how it looks etc? I kind of like them as an alternative to Red Wing.
Can anyone comment on how the olive ripstop fatigue pants fit? I've never purchased any EG items before so I'm not very familiar with how it fits.
Nice, I'll keep an eye out for it.
I think I'm done with Gitman. I've had enough of the poorly sewn buttons, inconsistent (to the extreme) sizing, absurdly long shirttails, and enough extra room in the back to house a goddamn family. Club Monaco makes a better shirt cut then Gitman for crying out loud, despite the family's "long years of shirtmaking experience". I kept the buying the shirts a) because it was the only remotely quality option in my area (I don't order blindly online anymore) and b) the...
That's disappointing. Selection of bourbon in Canada can be poor at best, non-existent at worst (depending on your location) and I'm always happy to grab a bottle of something I can't find at home (like my rust-stripping Romanian vodka).
Are there any decent bourbons that have come out of the US North East? I'll be swinging through Maine and Vermont this summer and wouldn't mind picking up a couple bottles of something interesting.