or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Please don't do that, there's lots of photos of people trying what you are asking about (even wearing the boots with suits) and it never looks right.I've had a pair in rust for over 5 years now and with regular applications of sno-seal and mahogany shoe cream they look pretty decent to my eyes. I'd say that brown would be the most "versatile" but rust is a far nicer colour and is just as versatile in my opinion.
Tiger Terry zip-up sweater from Reigning Champ. These guys makes the best activewear/fleece in the world, and it's all made in Canada. Size Large, lightly used. Please note that I removed the small white brand tag on the left side of the sweater, something normally present on all RC gear. All sales final so ask all questions beforehand. I am open to reasonable offers.
For sale are four Gitman vintage shirts, all in lightly used condition. All are size L. Sizing for all four runs consistent with normal Gitman shirt sizing. Asking $79 each, but I am open to reasonable offers - especially if you buy more than one. 1. Blue overdye Oxford. 2. White graph check shirt. 3. Short sleeve madras green/blue plaid. 4. Short sleeve madras red/blue plaid. All sales final, so ask any questions beforehand.
LL Bean Signature (their newer "hip" line) 'shacket' in size L. Made out of a nice, thick wool with a faux shearling lining. This jacket has been worn on and off, but is still in excellent condition. It is very warm and fits me well (6'1", 195lbs). Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased. I can take other measurements or more photos if you wish. I am open to REASONABLE offers.
J Crew fireman jacket from a few years back, size large and navy blue in colour. These were very popular, sold out quickly and could be considered a collector's item for the J Crew aficionado. This is a super cool jacket made out of British Millerain waxed cotton, completely unlined and with cool front fastenings like those found on...you guessed it, a fireman's jacket. Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased....
J Crew Ludlow overcoat in a wool/cashmere blend, size 44. Worn twice, excellent like-new condition. Very warm and well fitting. Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased. I can take other measurements or more photos if you wish. I am open to REASONABLE offers.
Black power stretch denim from N&F, in skinny guy fit and size 34. Lightly worn a few times, unwashed. Really great material and great fit, just a bit too small for me. Shipping to Canada/USA only (Canada preferred). All sales final, ask all question before purchased. I can take other measurements or more photos if you wish. I am open to REASONABLE offers.
Up for sale is a suit made in Montreal, Canada by Sameulsohn for J.P. Tilford (Harry Rosen's house suiting and shirting label). I absolutely love this suit, but I'm trying to shrink my wardrobe a bit. Nice dark grey, suitable for a business environment. Excellent condition, worn 4 times and dry cleaned once. Jacket has been unaltered. Pants have been hemmed to a length of 41.5" from the hem to the top of the waist, along the outside seam. There is 2" left to let out....
If you live in Halifax, have you checked out RCHMND? It's the only good store there for men's clothing (Duggers is alright, but woefully overpriced for what you get).
I've ordered from this website before, great customer service and fast shipping for us Canadians.