or Connect

Posts by johnH123

+1I was looking at the new kudu boot collaboration with Taylor Stitch, but with the Canadian dollar being what it is I just can't justify the purchase, even with the massive savings on gas.
Wear a wide belt. That covers up the nipples pretty well.Or just let your freak flag fly.
That's amazing. Any pics of it being worn?
Welcome to the world of endless "surprise" expenses.
That bottom picture is just plain ol' false advertising, they're not showing the pins in the back that are holding the 4+ inches of excess fabric. Gitman has a decent front profile, but side and back profiles on their shirts are atrocious.
This is a blazer/jacket type thing from Penfield, made out of their Hudson Wax poly/cotton blend flabric. It's waterproof, windproof and unlined except for a cool Hawaiian print under the collar and at the wrists, as well as at the neckline. Size XL, but fits like a slim-ish L. Ask all questions beforehand, all sales final. Paypal only, PM me to discuss price and terms. Prices include shipping to Canada. Shipping to USA and beyond is a bit extra, we can discuss terms...
I have three Gitman Vintage Shirts for sale, price varies so read the listing carefully. All shirts are in lightly used condition. Ask all questions beforehand, all sales final. Paypal only, PM me to discuss price and terms. Prices include shipping to Canada. Shipping to USA and beyond is a bit extra, we can discuss terms via PM. Discount if you buy two or more. Payment in USD only. 1. Gitman Vintage "Techno Lumberjack". This flannel shirt has cool flecks of colour...
Their cut is terrible and they can't seem to cut two shirts the same. I cannot comprehend how they stay in business. I'm at the point where I'm probably going to donate the shirts I have and just buy new ones from J Crew, their fit is exponentially better than Gitman and the buttons don't fall off anywhere near as often.
Have you guys dialed in the sizing in your pants? I loved the first run of camp pants you guys did with Fair Ends, I ordered a pair from the second run in duck canvas that were way too tight. I also ordered chinos (all pants were the same size) that were way too big. Between shipping/return costs (I'm in Canada) I've had to give TS a pass because $30 shipping when I have to take a chance on sizing doesn't work for me. Would love to pick up another pair from the current...
I'm going to send my cxl ranger mocs in for refurbishing over Christmas, I want a more comfortable sole as opposed to the camp sole where you feel every pebble whilst walking. I think I got a size too narrow (I bought them from a Club Monaco sale and they only have one width), even with cxl stretching I wouldn't mind them magically going from D to E width. Has anyone had any luck with having the width stretched during redrafting? They fit alright sockless but I wouldn't...