or Connect

Posts by johnH123

Are you guys still offering the SF discount?
I imagine that the Bedford it probably gone, but if it's not I will happily take it off your hands.
Still trying to move this jacket, trades would be preferred instead of selling (since a certain online selling platform is full of flakes and I'm getting annyoed).I also have a white round collar shirt, size L, that I'd be interested in trading for something (perhaps in conjunction with the B2B jacket). Image is below.
How does the BDU jacket (in high count broadcloth) fit this year? I typically wear a L in workshirts and 19th century buttondowns, but for a jacket I like enough room to layer a sweatshirt or lightweight down vest/sweater underneath. I'm thinking XL is my best choice, but my local retailers are sold out of L and XL so I can't go try it on.
What season is that Bedford jacket from?
Nomad is overpriced (and their in-store service is brutal), but they usually have decent EG buys and most of the stuff in bigger sizes (L, XL) makes it on sale eventually.Understudy Shop and Roden Grey are two better-priced online Canadian retailers for EG. There are two shops near me that carry EG, but don't sell it online. I've picked up almost all my EG gear at 50-75% off here in Montreal.I actually can't think of more than 7 shops that carry EG in this country (4 of...
Engineered Garments B2B jacket in navy wool uniform serge from F/W15. Worn once. Unaltered. Size XL. Reasonable offers accepted!! All sales final. Paypal only. Measurements: Shoulder: 19.5" Chest: 21.5" Sleeve Length: 26" Back length: 29"
Still looking for interested takers for the navy wool serge B2B jacket.I also have a pair of olive fatigues from a long time ago (no idea what season), a lot looser and straighter fitting in the legs than the newer offerings. Fit doesn't really do it for me so if anyone wants them let me know and we can work out a price.
I've got a B2B jacket in navy uniform serge, size XL. It looks like this. I like it. But I don't wear blazers all that often and I'd be curious to see what other folks out there might have to trade. I'd be interested in workshirts in chambray (size L), USN pants in navy (size 34), or fatigue pants in green (size 34-36 depending on the measurements). I'd also be interested in other types of shirting. 19th century button down oxfords in L or anything floral in L.
I recently picked up some black fatigues in a black denim-like material, I assume they're from FW15. They fit perfectly. Where might one find stock of FW15 fatigues in olive, size 34 (assuming they fit the same as the ones I have)? I checked around the major online retailers and can't find anything.